[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Reporting - =C.R= Boomshanka (Report Archived by Brad)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: alexb11

Their LFS username(s): =C.R= Boomshanka
Their in-game nickname(s): Flycakes

Main reason(s): Ramming all without sorry

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://mega.nz/#!WohzQagK!bzKX_YrFZ43Hz..._DLFQTSfX4
Replay timestamps:

- 32:56.48 he crash on SkyTeam I do a U-Turn and he crash on me so i chase him
- 38:02.20 he crash on DUP
- 38:57.19 he crash on a chase without try to brake the car

Description of incident (inc date & time): 05-30-2016
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

I'll wait until Raphi posts his evidence/report against the same user then i'll look at both as a pair.

To also confirm, this user is currently banned for 7 days due to the brief incident I saw on the server.
Your LFS username: vvak

Their in-game nickname(s): flycakes

Main reason(s): Crashing (a chase), not apologizing

Replay and/or screenshot link:
https://mega.nz/#!mAIhwIRB!o0qiDla3yTpVx...ikdp3p1Qe8

Replay timestamps: 00:30.00; 3:30.0; 6:17.0; 7:57.0; 12:47.0; 13:50.0; 18:55.0; 19:50.0

Description of incident (inc date & time): 30th May 2016, 17:30 UK time
00:30.00 = Crashes (G27)SkyTeam[RES] for no reason. No apologise.
3:30.0 = Crashes ‡¥¶€ˆ~·® MBT for no reason. No apologise.
6:17.0 = Crashes BANDIT for no reason. No apologise.
7:57.0 = Crashes (G27)SkyTeam[RES] (again) for no reason. No apologise.
12:47.0 = Crashes (G27)SkyTeam[RES] (3rd time) for no reason. No apologise.
13:50.0 = Crashes (G27)SkyTeam[RES] (4th time) for no reason. No apologise.
18:55.0 = Crashes DUP. No apologise.
19:50.0 = Crashes me (Roy) Causing me to have damage + Tupex flipping and eventually losing the chase. No apologise.

His general behaviour is bad. Crashing people for no reason and not apologising for it either. He also breaks many roadlaws, but that aside.

Cheers,
Roy
Your LFS username: Raphi_59

Their in-game nickname(s): Flycakes

Main reason(s): Ramming everyone, not apologising and causing trouble in a chase by purposely crashing cops, stunting, the list is quite big to be honest, generally disrespecting rules.

Replay and/or screenshot link: Replay.mpr
Replay timestamps: 1:05:00, 1:38:00, 12:42:00, 12:57:00, 19:48:00, 21:51:00, 23:35:00, 24:02:00, 28:30:00 --->28:45:00 and I probably forgot some timestamps...

Description of incident (inc date & time):
This guy is just ramming everyone. I'm not sure that rules have a meaning for him. He's ramming every car he sees, he's stunting, doing u turns on highly frquented roads, reversing on highway, crashing into COPs, suspects and so one...
As you can see, he's doing it on purpose. Constantly full gas while crashing someone or crashing, and turning his whell to the thing he wants to crash...
Despite the high amounts of warnings given by every player on TC, he continues to act like this. These type of players shouldn't be accepted on TC servers and others servers, especially when they don't mind about it.
I want to give to you a GIF (thanks Roy) about one big crash; as you can see he don't mind about crashing.
[Image: w7dSbF3.gif]
I think you shoul look at every second of the replay, you'll be amazed of this guy. Wink
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Thanks for the write-ups. The user clearly intended to crash as many people as possible while still denying guilt.

I've extended his ban from 7 days to 6 months.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's