[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2016 - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Individual purchases and registrations are not open until Friday evening. However teams are allowed to sign up now. Unfortunately server one is sold out, however starting procedures will still take place in server two! Smile
BTW please remember to post in the relevant Gumball threads, e.g. questions should go in the questions thread.
Remember that individual signups open tomorrow (Wednesday at 21:00 UTC+1). There are no spaces left on server one for the warm up party or the opening night but there are still 78 tickets left for server two. The starting procedure will be exactly the same on server one as it is on server two at the beginning of the rally so as well as cheaper tickets, you'll have the same great experience.
Following on from what Pete said; those on Server Two will still be able to !request songs and use !request to send in answers to various quizzes on the Radio as I'll have the Chatlogs looking across both servers, so don't hesitate to get involved on Server Two as well!
If I had the money then why not Tongue
(2016-07-05 13:46)MousemanLV Wrote: [ -> ]If I had the money then why not Tongue

You only need €13,000 more before you can enter + get a server two opening night ticket!
3 hours until individual signups open.
I already suggested this in Discord, but I think it would be worth mentioning this here as well. It would be nice to have a "best skin" and "best team skin" award.
I agree with Ehet! It would be nice because if someone didn't win best skin they could win best team skin.
Good idea. I'll think about it.

Slight update.

About Gumball Thread Wrote:Best skin award

The skinning competition allows anyone to enter up to 2 skins for the public to vote on. The skin that gets the most votes wins, simple. The winner and runner-up of this competition get prizes. You do not need to be entered into the rally to enter the skin competition. You may submit your skin at any point during the rally but the deadline is August 12th at 21:00 UTC+1. Voting will commence shortly afterwards and will last for one week.

Best team livery award

All teams are invited to submit their liveries for the best team livery award. You may submit as many skins as you like for as many cars as you like but they must all have the same base design. The minimum number of skins you can submit is dependent on the number of members in your team, so if your team has 3 members, you should submit 3 skins per livery. The livery that gets the most votes wins, simple. You may submit your skins at any point during the rally but the deadline is August 12th at 21:00 UTC+1. Voting will commence shortly afterwards and will last for one week.
IMO it would be better if there would be a skin showcase of each GB team and the community could vote for the best looking team skin and the whole team would get rewarded instead of the maker of the skin.
(2016-07-12 19:45)Angel Wrote: [ -> ]IMO it would be better if there would be a skin showcase of each GB team and the community could vote for the best looking team skin and the whole team would get rewarded instead of the maker of the skin.

And if the skinner isnt in any team , or make skins for other teams, why the team have to earn a money for something that dosent made, how the skinner get the recompense of the work?

I think its a great idea Angel , but not sound good at all
I was going to say something similar too, I like the idea it would probably be nice to have but making skins isn't really a team effort imo. So for the prize to be distributed to the whole team for ones work would be weird. I don't think everybody would like that.
The person who made the team skins should:

- be the one to decide whether they want to enter the competition or not.
- get the credit if they win.
- decide how to spend their prize money.
Please remember that the skin competition is open and we've not had any entries yet:

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=23015
Is the prize money divided among the 15 winners based on distance?
Yes. The prize splits will be posted soon.
One question related to the skins:
What is "Preview skin link:"? What I suppose to write there? A link to what?

Also, If im not wrong, last year we had the option for some edits, no?
(2016-08-01 19:57)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]What is "Preview skin link:"? What I suppose to write there? A link to what?

A preview of a skin in the form of a link.

That can be an edit, a video or a regular screenshot.
Not long to go now. Hope everyone are getting ready Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's