[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2016 - Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
[Image: AiyBr1c.png]

DISCUSSION

Please use this thread to discuss anything related to the Gumball.
So who's excited for this year's Gumball? This year might be the biggest yet, I can't wait!

GUMBALL HYPE!
I personally can't wait! Smile
This one looks a ton more exciting. I personally like the entry fee and the other little packages which are on offer. The signing up as a team benefits are also good. Looking forward to it.
I do too, I find them a little confusing but I like the idea of it Smile
I'm so excited for Gb3k! Biggrin
Great! Biggrin I Will going next "Epic replay part Gumball 2016" Smile

Gumball 2015 Part memories!

Smile
(2016-06-02 17:34)Rossi Wrote: [ -> ]I do too, I find them a little confusing but I like the idea of it Smile

What do you find confusing about them?
Probably wont attend, I lost all interest in gaming recently, and sold my wheel and other gaming gear.

Ill probably just sit and watch the event.
What's the prize for the "Opening Night" ?

The winner is the driver who drives most in that 15 hours?
(2016-06-02 18:32)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]What do you find confusing about them?

Its probably just me, I like the ticket idea, certainly looks good but to much information to take in, or to many to choose possibly.
(2016-06-02 18:50)Rossi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-02 18:32)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]What do you find confusing about them?

Its probably just me, I like the ticket idea, certainly looks good but to much information to take in, or to many to choose possibly.

Everything is in its raw form at the moment. I can give you a clue that getting one of the 4/5 driver team bundles is by far the best option for Gumball in terms of value for money.

(2016-06-02 18:44)Mr.AD Wrote: [ -> ]What's the prize for the "Opening Night" ?

The winner is the driver who drives most in that 15 hours?

There aren't prizes associated with the opening night. People who purchase opening night tickets get exclusive, guaranteed access to server one or two without having to wait for a space. The first set of prizes will be the opening weekend distance challenge (48 hours, awarded on Sunday @ 21:00)
I thought it was another competition

Thanks for answering.
TEAM WALRI!
Looking forward to it. Biggrin
For those who are interested in a gumball skin for this year, pm me and we can discuss this. Smile

There will also be a couple of skins for sale soon, so keep an eye out!
(2016-06-03 12:59)Spark Wrote: [ -> ]For those who are interested in a gumball skin for this year, pm me and we can discuss this. Smile

There will also be a couple of skins for sale soon, so keep an eye out!

Post that sort of thing here please.
Decided to join in anyhow, but ill be driving the UF1 only.

Anyone interested in making a UF1 only team, or wanting a noob with a UF1 in theirs? I know its a bit too early to ask but meh.
This year is gonna be great. Time to get working with skins and teams Biggrin
I wish good luck and tons of fun to everyone. Smile

Personally I will not participate.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's