[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - [COP] Bee (Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: victor_lfs

Their LFS username(s): Smirkysmoke
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] Bee

Main reason(s): The reason is because a policeman has fined me for no reason, and has insulted and disrespected me.
Replay and/or screenshot link: https://mega.nz/#!h1xCWYKR!rmZSF9yYGiTEb...g-SEnObxgA
Replay timestamps:

Description of incident (inc date & time): TUE MAY 31 10:03:00 2016
I was driving on the motorway, when suddenly I had an accident with a partner (Mishka), we apologize and not huvo no problem, the result is the end crashed on the other side of the highway to the other direction with the damaged car, and my purpose was to get to the box carefully and fix the car, when suddenly I saw the user [COP] Bee denouncing me for driving in the opposite direction, we try to explain politely between me and the partner with whom I had the accident, which did not know anything, it was an accident and end up in that sense, I did not come km behind in that sense, the police did not understand and I denounce, pay the fine and my partner and I said we saw the repetition that no he lied that he was wrong, but did not want to do, after mediating with good time and speak politely, the I miss the appointing me respect "clown" and there decided to report it, because I was wrong to denounce without bringing reason and more in insult. Wanted to say that I have some time playing on this server and lately I want to leave and not go, because I try to be good, play, have fun and help at all, but are always a lot of the cops that you have, that no nor vain help make the simplest day, and I'm getting tired and maybe stop playing for that simple reason, I never reported but today I am forced to do so because I do not take any more. I hope that action.
Everything happened so you could see from 1:08:15 minute of repetition the attached
And about 1:19:00 minutes is when you insult me, I do not leave my comments because it used the translator of the game, but ask me, clown? if if I have insulted a lot ..
 A greeting. [SPA] Victor.
Note to admin: pls see chatlogs how long i tried to explain him(and that dude who crashed him) why i (high) fined him. If he had just gone the right way i would have actually checked the replay to see how he got there, but even after fining him he continued the wrongway.

31.05.2016 13:22:24 : [SPA]Victor » I'm going to report you artist!
31.05.2016 13:22:29 : [COP] Bee : clown?

I did not call him clown. He called me "artist" and due to his very bad english i ASKED if HE means clown.

€: removed complaints about him
I not speak very good English but that use the translator. That few meters further back gone to 220kmh not mean anything to the complaint, I had the accident and wanted to continue to my destination that I had few meters to go through the grass to fix my car was broken. I do not ask the clown, he told me, perhaps it has something artist with clown? I don `t believe. in short, if not tomais measures in these situations where I see it is not necessary to be so strict because I'm not doing evil, who leaves here I am!
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

MEGA - "The file you are trying to download is no longer available."

Please could you re-upload the replay?
oh yes sorry
i uploaded here the new

https://mega.nz/#!105lXApA!rmZSF9yYGiTEb...g-SEnObxgA
This whole fine was legitimate as, even though you ended up on the wrongside due to a collision, you still should not have continued to wrongside to get to the pitbox. You should have turned around, driven down to the nearest turn-off and done a U turn; a much safer way than what you were doing.

Bee rightly fined you, and you were breaking server rules at the same time. However, Bee also followed you on the wrongside so he should be careful about that too.

I will take no action here as it was such a small distance but I would like to remind you that even if a crash leads you onto the wrongside, you turn around and go the right way, don't cut corners.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's