[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Gumball 2016 - Find a Team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: AiyBr1c.png]

FIND A TEAM

Please use this thread to show an interest in joining a team or to recruit drivers for your team.

Recruiting Drivers

Please note that teams will not be official until you register them from July 1st. Every member of a team must have a skin with the same base design (Subtle details can be different like car numbers and colours but the core design must be the same per team). If you want to advertise positions in you team please use the following template and remember to explain which challenges you're doing and whether you're going for the win or if you're just in it for fun.

Here's an example of how you could recruit drivers:

Example team recruitment post Wrote:[Image: walri-v2-icon.png]

Team Name: Team Walri
Team Members (4/5): Viper [viper_fifer], Howlin [HOWLINmad22], Elmo [Degats], Pete [MButcher]
Primary Car: FZ5 [Skin link here]
Secondary Car: FXO [Skin link here]

Notes: We're looking for 1 more driver who is doing the Gumball primarily to have a good time and not necessarily to win anything. If you think you'd like to drive with us please drop any of us a PM on the forum or post in this thread.

Template:

Code:
Team Name:
Team Members (1/5):
Primary Car:
Secondary Car:

Notes:

Finding a team

If you're submitting a request to join a team, be descriptive and state your aims for the Gumball.

Here's an example of a team search:

Example post Wrote:LFS Username: MyUsername
Desired Car(s): FZ5, FXO, Anything if I must

Notes: I won't have much time to drive so I'm just going to be in it for a laugh. I will be able to drive for most of the opening weekend so if any teams want to go for the opening weekend challenge consider recruiting me. I will also try to complete the Stages challenge and will be competing in all of the Special Events.

Keep discussions on topic.
im looking for a team for the Gumball.

my cars: FZ5, RB4.

G27 wheel.

Cruise setup .
LFS Username: MousemanLV
Desired Car(s): I own an XRT. If you can lend me a car, I will drive it for as long as you require me to.

Notes: If you can provide me with the resources, I will have the drive to compete for the podium (though I do not intend to play 8 hours a day, perhaps 2-3 hours). I am fast when I have 40+ FPS. I have Airio WRs, I shall be fast.
You won't get a podium if you only intend to drive for 2-3 hours a day.
(2016-06-06 13:33)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]You won't get a podium if you only intend to drive for 2-3 hours a day.

But he has Airio WRs!
Will get someone like Angel to drive 24/7, carry the whole team while the rest sunbathe.
LFS Username: Dodgey2008
Desired Car(s): The cars I currently own; LX6, XRT, FXO, XRG and UF1. I can sell and buy a car if required to.

Notes: I'll be driving pretty much all the time. I' want a team to cruise around with making it fun for everyone. Good Luck.
LFS Username: kiwie
Desired Car(s): The cars I currently own; FZ5, FXO, RAC, UF1. I can sell and buy a car if required to.

Notes: I'll be driving 3-5h . I'm looking for team because driving together is more fun than driving for ever alone.
LFS Username: onniotava
Desired Car(s): FZ5, FXO, RB4

Notes: I will be most active in first week as my school starts somewhere there, trying to be in top 20.
Enough people have posted their interests to be in a team, it's time for you guys to start PMing each other.
€: no longer needed
LFS Username: Unisonzero
Desired Car(s): FZ5, XFG, XRG, UF1
Notes: My times are dependant but if I have a good team I will be able to apply myself 100%, I am a quite good driver despite using a controller, I can have the attention span to drive long distances.

I'm British so my timezone is quite good in the middle of US EU (But not AU, theirs are scary yo)

The best way to contact me is on forum through pm.
LFS Username: gigapouch
Desired Cars: FZ5, maybe UF1
Notes: United States, pacific standard time. Cannot drive ALL day, and can only afford my own individual ticket.

Pm me
LFS Username: RapidFireGaming
Desired Car(s): LX6

Notes: im just doing this for fun. but i want to be a part of a team to cruisem together
LFS Username: ph4ntom89
Desired Car(s): FZ5, maybe UFR.

Notes: Sadly most 6s are too busy during time of the gumball so i would like a team. Probably going for a top 15 finish or something. PM me if you're interested.
Since teams are impossible to find during this Gumball who'd like to split all costs and make a team for those who can't find one BiggrinD
(2016-06-26 13:24)Furry Wrote: [ -> ]Since teams are impossible to find during this Gumball who'd like to split all costs and make a team for those who can't find one BiggrinD

I've PM'd you.
LFS Username: TheDzivnieks
Desired Car(s): XRT, FZ5

Notes: Just want to drive under some team to have fun, and just to earn some prizes and have a good time.
LFS Username: rougey
Desired cars: Fz5 and Fxo

Notes: I want to join a team to help win gumball with them and to have fun driving with teammates. I drive 6-14 hours most days. I am determined to help my team to win. I'm usually on from 700 - 1700 hours on Monday to Friday. So I would say that is pretty good. Btw I'm in -6:00 UTC
LFS Username: storm11
Desired Car(s): XRT,

My I'd Like to Cruise with a team because i get bored quickly Alone Smile And i'm online on Tc all day Smile And btw i can use another car i already have LX6-FXO and i can buy another cars if u want
Reference URL's