[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban - Mathiasore (Unban Request Denied by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username: Mathiasore

● Time & Date of Incident 02.06.2016

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
http://www.filedropper.com/showdownload.php/badstuff
● Replay Timestamps:
15:49.29 - Was trying to block the gap from person coming in, it's get more severe then i wanted it to be. It was terrible try to block, as i got 15% restriction on the xfg. Badly timed. I failed to say sorry, i act like total idiot. But he did interfiere with my lane. He could have slowed down and then changed lane.
15:58.42 - Small revenge rams
16:58.76 - Revenge ram x2 - Then i ask Bez, to check replay.

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I deserve an unban because i learned my mistake from Bez messaging. I was clearly overreacting, and i see in the first time stamp that it is my fault. That i did failed to say sorry.
I was generally having a bad day, and ive been here since 2012. And i know how to behave, i didn't show show that there. I know i can do better. And i will do better if you let me in again, and i know that my type of behavior isn't acceptable. I just felt i have been treated the wrong way. And i usually don't cause any trouble ;(

I was banned for false claims and wasting admin time.
I didn't make any false claims, and i didn't waste admin's time. I did get rammed, and what false claims did i make?
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
Copied from our PM's:

Hello Street,

On the 16/03/2016 you were banned for 12 hours due to the exact same thing. You claimed to have been rammed but it was actually you doing the ramming.

In this case, you pitted another user which in any case leads to provoking accidents. Even if you successfully blocked that user you would still be breaking this rule:

Rule 1.2 Wrote:Do not crash or ram other cars deliberately.
This includes negligent and reckless driving, provoking accidents, for example blocking the track, doing stunts or doughnuts on the road and so on.

It is not your job to stop people overtaking unsafely. He would have been able to get past you and ultimately crash into the roundabout due to his speed.

The other user has been warned for revenge ramming but I cannot let what you did slip Street, especially when you have already had a ban for the exact same thing already.

I have already explained why you were banned via PM's. You said yourself here you were actively trying to block this user from getting in front of you... This means you were provoking accidents by trying to block a user...

16:58.76 - This is where the user received a confirmable warning for revenge ramming.
I know but i'm really sorry, i have learned from my mistake. And i really don't make trouble on the server. And i can't stand not being on the server, since i play alot! By the way can this be discussed by TC Management?
You can sit out your 3 day ban. If you wish for TC Management to look at this, appeal.

Unban Request Denied
Adze Wrote:By the way can this be discussed by TC Management?

You admitted you broke the rules and the ban is for only three days, which seems generous considering your admin record.

There is no need to look into this.

It is also slightly contradictory and illogical that you admit to breaking the rules, profusely apologise then ask management to look into it.

Serve the 3 days.
Reference URL's