[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: LFS 75Km trip (VIDEO)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys. Before a few days woke up from dead and I started playing LFS again..
Made A little video, but idk if anyone enjoys it, and should I keep it up...
Anyways tell me what you all think..
Yes or no? ;P
Enjoy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnTd9Wp1ac4
that FOV makes me sick..

Also u must no follow or crash a police and you crash so many people, driving like that is what ruines this server these days
okey,

1. learn to drive properly
2. learn server rules
3. respect chases
4. respect players
5. lower the FOV
Everyone have their tastes, but for me, change your fov

Also, try to imrpove the quality cause sometimes the fps drop down.

And, as mentioned above, respect an learn
Okay guys! I agree I broke a few rules and I agree - I crashed a LOT of people. But please, understand and respect me, I`ve lost my driving skills as I havent palyed LFS for like a year!
Ofc. You may not like my FOV and I can change it....
(2016-06-03 12:57)m52b28 Wrote: [ -> ]Okay guys! I agree I broke a few rules and I agree - I crashed a LOT of people. But please, understand and respect me, I`ve lost my driving skills as I havent palyed LFS for like a year!

Naah use whatever FOV you want, it is your choice what you like, but into videos would be better basic FOV. About disrespecting rules, i realy don´t like to watch ppl crashing into others and almost crashing into chases, which are the main fun on the server and players destroyes it and then makes vidoes where it is all captured. Keep making videos, but choose parts which are not againts TC rules and add those which are funny as sudden crashes, fails + normal fast or cruise driving.
(2016-06-03 06:25)m52b28 Wrote: [ -> ]
Yes or no? ;P

no.
This video has been removed by the user.

Damn didn't get to see it!
(2016-06-03 14:55)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]This video has been removed by the user.

Would have been a nice self-report, I'm pretty sure at least one week ban would have been appropriate Biggrin
I still have the video...xD
(2016-06-03 14:24)Iacob Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-03 12:57)m52b28 Wrote: [ -> ]Okay guys! I agree I broke a few rules and I agree - I crashed a LOT of people. But please, understand and respect me, I`ve lost my driving skills as I havent palyed LFS for like a year!

Naah use whatever FOV you want, it is your choice what you like, but into videos would be better basic FOV. About disrespecting rules, i realy don´t like to watch ppl crashing into others and almost crashing into chases, which are the main fun on the server and players destroyes it and then makes vidoes where it is all captured. Keep making videos, but choose parts which are not againts TC rules and add those which are funny as sudden crashes, fails + normal fast or cruise driving.

Ty for your advice and understanding me lel

(2016-06-03 15:11)Dino Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-06-03 14:55)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]This video has been removed by the user.

Would have been a nice self-report, I'm pretty sure at least one week ban would have been appropriate Biggrin

I`m ok with the ban as long as it`s not too long xD

(2016-06-04 00:23)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]I still have the video...xD

Lol, show it to Bez if he wants to see it...
Don`t want to upload again xD
Reference URL's