[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - PainB (Archived by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: 9XxAdrianxX9

Their LFS username(s): PainB
Their in-game nickname(s): PainB

Main reason(s): He rammed me during the chase causing big damage to my car.

Replay and/or screenshot link: >>LINK<<
Replay timestamps: 1:16:41

Description of incident (inc date & time): It was today, about 10:30 (UK time). I was chasing PainB. During this chase he rammed me that I hitted end of barrier. PainB isn't playing LFS from yesterday so I'm sure he knows that hiting end of barrier cause big damage to car. In rules is written that suspect should "Avoid damaging the cops as far as possible", so I think he shouldn't ram me in this moment. I was trying to talk with him after this incident, but he was sure that he did nothing unfair. So only way to end this case is reporting him.
that's perfectly fine on this server m8
Adrian sure Smile
you'll see
@Adrianxl and dawid2002 - I don't know why you two are posting here - you don't seem to be involved.

Either way, I will close this thread to stop any further useless posts. The admin who deals with this report may forum-infract you for posting where not involved.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

@Adrianxl and dawid2002 - Do not post in threads that are not related to you.

9XxAdrianxX9 - PainB's actions are not against the rules. Try not to put yourself in that type of position in the future.

U got rekt

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's