[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - [COP] isal7 (Report Archived by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:onniotava

Their LFS username(s): kitkat1
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] isal7

Main reason(s): Intetional ramming in chase

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/wiggozs34z4hw8...r.mpr?dl=0
Replay timestamps:
31:50 idk what he does but tries to ram me to a barrier, he failed and after that full throttle, even though few little hits, what do no dmg to my tank, they are counted as rams (I brake check few first but then he rly does just come full throttle after those)
32:10 KZT Adrian is not moving for siren. I try to overtake but there was a little lag what caused he to lose control.
https://i.gyazo.com/1a747f1628f09867e953...ca644b.gif
34:35 While Qatar was boxing me he somehow tried to pit me? He caused Qatar to spin and I to get away, not a good move.
35:10 overtakes Qatar and brakes Cop 1&Cop 2 rule. Same tries to pit me to ww:ing Blacktop and Howlin. Before he saw them it was looking like he was not going to pit me.
36:40 While Qatar tries to 2 box me he is just coming full throttle and brakes 0.05s before impact to seem like accident, while causing me to get away from him. Second move of those I was going 40, he is 80(kph)
36:55 [KZT]Kisiel is on his side on hw, same side where I was driving and he tried to pit me. Causing him to hit Kisiel and spin out
37:30 He again comes full throttle till last half a second and hits my rear door.
38:05 Ignored again COP 1&COP 2
38:35 Coming full throttle to my rear, while Qatar was boxing me. Causes me to get away. And he crashes to a barrier.
39:00 He crashes to me in a corner, again last quarter of a second was braking otherwise full throtle
39:20 Hits my bac while I am going 40 and he is 120

39:40 After U-Turn full throttle to my rear bumper, causing me damage.
39:50 I am making a U-Turn, he steers to me and while i am still, he hits me 30kph
40:10 Trying to ram me to a barrier but failed and he spon out of control
40:20 While ima braking for next turn as my steering/suspension is broken (45 kph atm) he come full throttle to my rear bumper (100kph) causing him to spin and then crashes to Qatar who crashes to Storm
40:50 He blocks me and his lag causes me to crash to Storm and flip to other side of hw
42:25 rams me to a barrier, whilst Qatar is trying to box me
43:35 He rams my rear bumper 110kph, while I am 80kph
44:05 going full throttle to pit me, while I aint moving (He was going 40kph)
44:55 Whilst Storm was trying to box me, when he could have slowed down and bust me, he kept going 40kph and rammed me with that speed whilst I was still.
45:15 Again ramming me to my rear, ima going 100 and he 120, there was lag, It causes me to fly and hit a wall fast.
45:20 While others were 3 boxing me, he is again ramming my rear 35kph while I am going 5kph boxed. Caused me to yet again get free and lost clear bust.
46:00 While I am slowing down to corner and going 50kph, he full throttles to my rear 80kph and after that makes a touch to my front and lag causes me to spin even more
46:30 while I make a U turn and am still, he comes to my rear door 40kph and rams me. causing me to fly
47:20 I crash into a barrier and am still. Then instead of trying to keep me there he comes 30kph and rams my rear
48:30 While Im boxed and its clear that I would have been busted, he comes, rams my side door what makes me escape again.
48:50 Comes 40kph to my rear while I crashed to a wall and am still.

Description of incident (inc date & time): I took a chase and the cop started to ram me Note that in any timestamp, he did NOT apologize 4/6/2016 11:00 GMT
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
  • 31:50 - Fine
  • 32:10 - Irrelevant
  • 34:35 - Fine
  • 35:10 - There is no Cop1Cop2 rule.
  • 36:40 - Was only a small nudge, fine.
  • 36:55 - Probably not the best idea, will warn him to be careful in future
  • 37:30 - You slam on the brakes, he does aswell and tries to position himself in front of you to box - Fine.
  • 38:05 - There is no Cop1Cop2 rule.
  • 38:35 - Small nudge, fine.
  • 39:00 - Attempted pit/box, fine.
  • 39:20 - Could improve on his technique, will mention that in his warning too.
  • 39:40 - Small calculated nudge, fine.
  • 39:50 - Fine.
  • 40:10 - Will issue warning for excessive force.
  • 40:20 - Same as above
  • 40:50 - Hardly anyones fault there, wasnt even worth mentioning to be honest.
  • 42:25 - Was attempting to help box, fine.
  • 43:35 - Attempted pit, fine.
  • 44:05 - Fine
  • 44:55 - Fine
  • 45:15 - Could have been anyone lagging, not worth mentioning.
  • 45:20 - Fine
  • 46:00 - Will mention that he needs to work on his calculated nudges
  • 46:30 - Fine
  • 47:20 - Fine
  • 48:30 - He did'nt actually touch you?

Out of all those timestamps, only 11.5% are actually worth me looking at. I am not sure if this was to 'bulk up' the report or what, it just seems alot of them are so petty and minor (and im some most cases, perfectly fine).

Might it have occurred to you that you had been the lagging player? I noticed on a few occasions "lag hits" between you and the other cops when this cop was a fair distance away.

Will issue a warning for the reasons listed in green.

Thanks for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's