[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [TUTORIAL] - Wifipad - How to create and use!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2011-10-17 20:52)Kyllone Wrote: [ -> ]
(2011-10-15 13:11)Tommer Wrote: [ -> ]For android users who wish to achieve the same thing,

http://forum.team-mediaportal.com/webser...how-93599/

Simply download the server onto your computer, and scan the QR with your phone to download the app. Smile

lol WHAT?! Biggrin

I really want this, but I dont know anything, what to do or when... I have Galaxy S and it has Android

lol same as me. although mine is the S plus. but i aint got the foggiest of what to do
yep Trance. Usually if I try something by myself everything goes wrong. Badly. So plz, help Thumbup
Can anybody tell me, If this will work on an iPod 2.Th Generation.. Smile
Should work.
Okay then i must find a cheap used, iPod 2.th Gen Smile Thanks
It definitely works, cause I have a 2gen Tongue
Great to hear, Thanks Smile
Either i get a Gamepad or a black screen..
How do i create my own button with text like LED ON
And make the button light up when i push like the one you have McG?
(2011-10-20 15:16)Rasmus Wrote: [ -> ]Either i get a Gamepad or a black screen..
How do i create my own button with text like LED ON
And make the button light up when i push like the one you have McG?
Im afraid i dont know how Wifipad works.
Erm not sure what you mean by the first two points, but I can answer the third.

In WifiPad Creator, once you have inserted a button, its details appear in the list. One of the columns is 'button down image'. Click in the relevant text field underneath it, and select a button pressed image, which you have to make (Don't make a larger image than actual size, because you can't resize it in WifiPad Creator)

The image will then appear and can be moved around into the correct position.
What i mean is, I can see on the link to Wifipad..

You can download gamepads,

You know how they look your has blue buttons with this red around, did you make that in Gimp before moving it into Wifi creater?
Yup, what you see is all made in GIMP. Here's the file from GIMP.

[Image: 2zOp8zd9]

Oh, and I said I'd share my gamepad, grab it below Wink

http://db.tt/bCxNwZm4 (Can't attach it :/)
Thanks alot Smile Gonna try to see if i can make it work now..
Btw what do you use TT for ? Biggrin
TT was originally for advertising TT events such as Rough Ramps and Sumo. Since I left TT, I don't use those two buttons any more Tongue
Oh.. How weird everytime i try load you .gamepad current it says Windows something something something has stopped working, And then it closes the program..

Confused The Computer is almost new :/
I guess gamepads can't be shared or something. Confused
Weird you have another i can try,
If it will work? Smile

Oh and another thing,
Is it posiable to make, So that if you push a button like siren then it lights up, If you know what i mean..
And when i turn off the siren it stops lighting.. ? Smile
Oh, I finally learned how to use it Smile
And i did make a crazy one Police Pad V1.0 With button down image Biggrin
Thought it took me some time Smile
Its a shame the buttons cant toggle as such. Ie press down to show an image, then press again to take the down image off again?
Yeah, that's one of my wishes, as well as the ability to make sliders (for boat engine controls Biggrin) and use the device's accelerometer.

The only problem with that is that it risks becoming out of sync with the function e.g. headlights off but button indicating on.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's