[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Reporting - Tartarus Nyx (Report Archived by Howlin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello [TC@] members,

Your LFS username: Raphi_59

Their LFS username(s): Tartarus Nyx
Their in-game nickname(s): Vigken Chatsatrian

Main reason(s): Wrongwaying in chase (causing numerous accidents), trolling me, not apologising for sirens, in general being disrespectful.

Replay and/or screenshot link: Replay link
Replay timestamps: from 15:37 to 16:15 (why I chased him), and from 16:16 to the end of the replay

Description of incident (inc date & time): 8:10-15 PM GMT+0, Tuesday 06th June 2016
15:37 He appears in the wrong lane, he did not see me, we've had a tap, no sorry
15:45: Weird moves, wrongwaying, doing some weind things, I start the chase.
16:50, Brakechecking, I consider this as trolling
17:10 to the end of the chase: Wrong siding for the duration of the chase, even on highway, for example he even caused some near crash, miss-collided with some cars, at 18:43 hopefully InSim heard me and he auto specced him
19:21 : I ask him why did he do that, no answer, then I asked him to answer in the following 30 sec, I know right I was a bit hard with him but wrong siding and not apologising for it is even worse in the game.
Guess what did he answered? "i will answer you on the next 31 seconds"
He made me soooo angry, that if I was with him on TS it wouldn't probably be happy for that guy.
I want to add that I could have acted better but, the thing is that he didn't paid attention to any of my questions at start, only driving like a drunk mate.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
(2016-06-07 21:06)Raphi Wrote: [ -> ]15:37 He appears in the wrong lane, he did not see me, we've had a tap, no sorry

Yes, it would have been nice for him to apologise to you for that.

(2016-06-07 21:06)Raphi Wrote: [ -> ]15:45: Weird moves, wrongwaying, doing some weind things, I start the chase.
16:50, Brakechecking, I consider this as trolling

Not breaking the rules by doing any of this, whether you consider it trolling or not.

(2016-06-07 21:06)Raphi Wrote: [ -> ]17:10 to the end of the chase: Wrong siding for the duration of the chase, even on highway, for example he even caused some near crash, miss-collided with some cars, at 18:43 hopefully InSim heard me and he auto specced him
19:21 : I ask him why did he do that, no answer, then I asked him to answer in the following 30 sec, I know right I was a bit hard with him but wrong siding and not apologising for it is even worse in the game.
Guess what did he answered? "i will answer you on the next 31 seconds"

He shouldn't really have stayed on the wrong side for that long since he had no reason to be there. As for your small discussion afterwards, he was only as arrogant to you as I feel you were to him. His response was childish but you giving people a time limit to explain themselves only prompts such responses, especially from people who don't really hold the rules in a high regard.

If such an incident is to happen again, ask (As oppose to demand) the user in question if they would like to apologise and explain to them why they shouldn't continuously wrong side, might just solve the situation without the need to make a report.

Tartarus Nyx will receive a warning regarding continuous wrong siding and failing to apologise.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's