[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - Carlosuk (Tomiy ™) (Report Archived by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: hsvdin0

Their LFS username(s): Carlosuk
Their in-game nickname(s): Tomiy ™

Main reason(s): Harassing, roundabout drifting

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.file-upload.net/download-1165...k.mpr.html

Replay timestamps:
2:42:30 drifts the roundabout for several rounds
2:46:10 drifts the roundabout for several rounds
2:54:40 gets stopped by me for speeding, nothing wrong with it, just the start of the harassing
2:55:36 brakechecks me, causes an accident on purpose
2:55:50 starts to follow me
2:57:55 example: starts to overtake me, slows down next to me that I can't get back on lane
2:59:10 same as above, same position
2:59:40 I'm going really a weird way, still he keeps following
3:02:00 stopped him for undertaking (Despite being annoyed of him, I can and did still WARN him here not to undertake)
3:03:09
Dino Wrote:Tomiy ™ stop following me please, thx

3:04:45 sees me turning around at roundabout and starts following again
3:05:10
Dino Wrote:Tomiy ™ please do not follow me (2nd notice)
yet keeps following
3:08:52 I u-turn to get rid of him, he follows
3:09:40 waits for me and follows again
3:10:20 I u-turn to get rid of him, he follows
3:10:30
Dino Wrote:Tomiy ™ leave me alone please (3rd notice)
yet keeps following
3:11:05 attempt to overtake and slows down next to me to block me again of coming back on the main lane
3:12:15 shortly before u turned after I u-turned, follows me again through a part where he would never go through...
3:12:50 I u-turn to get rid of him, he follows
3:14:45 I go to parking spot to get rid of him, he follows
3:14:58
Dino Wrote:Tomiy ™ leave me alone please (4th notice)

Clearly disrespecting me by harassing me, despite I asked him several times to go away and I was going weird routes and did lots of u-turns to get rid off him.
I could not enjoy the game anymore so I left shortly afterwards, my gameplay was ruined by him.
Yesterday evening.

Thank you
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
The fact he was drifting the roundabout will be noted but it's not the most concerning part of the report by any means.

Quote:2:55:36 brakechecks me, causes an accident on purpose

You weren't following him that closely and obviously you weren't expecting him to slam on the brakes for no apparent reason and without any forewarning. He provoked the accident (and he probably wanted you to hit him) and it will be treated as ramming.

From then, he begins to harass you by massively tailgating you at times and purposely adjusting his speed to prevent you from changing lanes.

His responses to your requests to stop following show that he had no real intention of stopping the harassment.

CarlosUK (Tomiy) will be banned for a month for provoking crashes and harassment, and, as a side-note, drifting the roundabout.

Dino, please avoid wrong siding as a cop (not in a chase/call) regarding the timestamp at around 3:10:15.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's