[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban - Lavezzi (Ban Reduced by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Lavezzi

● Time & Date of Incident: 4.6.2016 12:35 (etc+2)

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
https://uploadir.com/uploads/iqs6cc5f/downloads/new

● Replay Timestamps: 4:10

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
Hello. I'm really sorry for what i did for Tommaey1. I shouldn't have been that stupid. I know this is not my first time and i have a bad behavior history, but i think 120 days are too much.
I've talked with Tommaey1 and he agreed too that 120 days ban are too much.
Is there any chance to reduce the lenght of the ban?
I like TC servers and I really don't want to miss gumball 2016

I'm so sorry and I shouldn't have done that.Have a good day.
Thank you,
Panda.
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.

Panda,

If you like TC servers so much, why continue to disrespect them? You are correct when you say your history is bad with us. This once I am going to accept your apology and trust you will follow our rules, and have respect for others, but I want to be clear to you with one thing:

If you continue this disrespectful behavior you have used in the past with us (purposeful crashing, foul language, etc.) , you will be banned for a much longer period of time. This is a Final Warning.

I will be reducing your ban to 30 days. Enjoy our servers.... It is one of the most active servers on Live for Speed, so why would you want the privilege of playing with us taken from you? Our rules are simple and mostly have to do with just respecting people and using common sense.

-Dizzle
Hello,
I appreciate your quick response to my request. I promise to behave more respectfully to others, and obey TC rules.

Thanks.
Your ban has been reduced
Reference URL's