[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [F] Basic Training - Mbt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: stdarkhunter
Nickname: Mbt
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): No
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understood it.

Thanks

The [TC] Training Team
I have read and understood it.

Thanks.
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 14/06/2016

Trainer(s) Present: Nismo [T]

Assistance Present: Renegade [CA], Sonic [CA]

Lead Trainer: Nismo [T]

Good Points: Car control was good for a short period of time. You were able to perform some good PIT maneuvers.

Improvements: Your driving style is one of the things that let you down. Whilst your tires were cool you seemed to be able to handle the car much better. As a result of spinning off the line, handbrake turns and generally not watching the temperature of your tires they seriously affected your handling. You need to work on driving around the track smoothly, keeping the tires from spinning and making sure you can last longer duration's.

Most of you PITs were miscalculated. The miscalculations were a result of you not taking your time, you were coming in at the wrong angle which was also stopping you from using the correct amount of force. This lead to you losing control at times. I advise you to work on perfecting the PIT maneuver. Make sure to come in at a sharp angle which will allow you to put some force into the suspects rear so they spin out and you do not.

Finally, I noticed that your reactions were also letting you down. Reacting late to suspect movement was causing you to perform those handbrake turns, meaning you were heating your tires from that. This was also affecting your braking, especially in the tighter corners as you were overly focused on keeping up. I advise you to leave a better safety gap where needed and use the mini-map every so often, this will allow you to get a better idea of the suspects movement and you can react much faster.

If you do take training again, make sure to utilize all of the maneuvers that were taught to you in the training, such as; blocking the gap and two car box.

Notes: Authorized by Connor.

[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 7 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's