[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Poizon Report (Archived by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:KrinK

Their LFS username(s):abo 3omr
Their in-game nickname(s):Poizon

Main reason(s):Ramming, no sorry.(second time already. Same thing was yesterday.)

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/yirsgvxpxyebii...t.mpr?dl=0
Replay timestamps: 1:30

Description of incident (inc date & time):10/06/2016 at around 11am.
admins said solve it in game but u didnt and i did try to use a bind and it didnt work so i told u sorry later lol
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Right, first off KrinK, you did not even attempt to start communication with this guy after the incident.

Straight away you instantly yelled "rapport" and you kept constantly saying it. What is that going to achieve? Actually speak to the user regarding the incident first before making silly little report threats. This could have saved your time writing this report and my time having to review this.

Quote:IMPORTANT NOTICE: You should always try talking to rule-breakers first. A lot of problems can be resolved by politely talking to people. With that being said, severe rule-breaks should still be reported after.

In the end the other user actually said "what for?" and the chatlog shows that he did apologise in the end prior to you submitting this report:

Chatlogs Wrote:2016-06-10 10:05:25 UTC One (Sydney) abo 3omr Poizon : ™RISE_KrinK - ummm ok sorry
2016-06-10 10:04:56 UTC One (Sydney) abo 3omr Poizon : ™RISE_KrinK - how i did use a bind
2016-06-10 10:03:08 UTC One (Sydney) abo 3omr Poizon : i said sorry
2016-06-10 10:02:47 UTC One (Sydney) abo 3omr Poizon : for?

You then responded saying "well im still going to report you as you rammed me yesterday".

This report is regarding this incident.

Now, unless you wish to make a report about yesterdays incident, I will be taking no action with this user.

Please let me take this moment to remind you to please speak to other users before instantly reporting, it might actually pay off!

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's