[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban (Ban Ended)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I been baned for 14 days it has been 12 days ... i got baned for not explaining myself but i did not have a chance to explain myself because I was kicked before i could fix my net ping and reply -.- i mean i can wait the 2 days but i only play on weekends so this sucks ... but if u could unban me that would be great
(2016-06-10 18:56)gabrielgermano Wrote: [ -> ]I been baned for 14 days it has been 12 days ... i got baned for not explaining myself but i did not have a chance to explain myself because I was kicked before i could fix my net ping and reply -.- i mean i can wait the 2 days but i only play on weekends so this sucks ... but if u could unban me that would be great

Please take a look at the following thread: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

Then edit your original post to comply with the format.

Thanks
Your ban has now ended. Judging by user reports (ingame !report command) and a recent post in '[TC] Member Required' thread, you haven't got your act together either. If you see this post, I suggest you read the rules (as you should've done before your ban, let alone whilst it was imposed) else you'll be removed for a longer period of time.

Edit: Banned already. Good job. Thumbup1

Your ban has now ended.
Reference URL's