[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Do you like Blackwood on [TC] CityDriving?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey everyone,

To get straight to the point, we would like to know whether you enjoy Blackwood on the [TC] CityDriving servers? Please vote in the poll.

Thanks,
BP
It's all very tight and there is no margin for error while driving fast (like in a chase). Also the noobing ground is always changing with no exit to it
Skoda Wrote:It's all very tight and there is no margin for error

You confused Blackwood for Sydney or what?
I voted no because it gets boring driving around a track that has no turn-offs. (apart from the rallycross sections which are hell while cruising or in chases) I would have said yes if the noobing grounds were re-implemented to the layout as that was the only thing that made Blackwood fun.
Only liking a track because of the NOOBING GROUNDS is far from ideal IMO.

EDIT: Obviously, saying why you voted yes/no can be useful to us.
I voted no because I find the track to be quite boring because there aren't many routes, compared to the others.
I quite like it, the corners remind me of some of the outer section on Kyoto which often sees no traffic. It's also nice to have a track where going on the dirt section in chases is a viable tactic due to a lack of other routes, unlike Jamaica where the dirt roads are just a detour. Maybe i'm just biased though, being used to closed layouts from the past and all.
Driving around and around and around on such a short track with barely any alternative routes is way too boring for me, so i've said no.
Quite fun for chases and seeing as I spend most of my time as a cop, I've voted yes.

However, from the point of view of those who'd only like to cruise and not enter chases, it probably is boring.
I like it a lot.

Challenging pursuits with normal road and rallycross track, rarely having to slow down (even at the roundabout you pass with a speed of 80kph), the roads are okay and two cars can pass comfortably.
I love RB4 chases in blackwood, but i agree if you just wanna cruise it gets pretty boring.
Welcome to Blackwood, let me be your guide:

I enjoy driving on it sometimes, but after only a short while it becomes really boring. But if there is a way to spice it up with some junctions or just change how the roads go it would be great. I know there isn't much asphalt to work with on Blackwood but it just feels too plain to me. The only significant part of the track is the roundabout.
Do you guys remember the old Westhill? There werent any routes, just a middle-big track.

So, its a great track +1, but its bit boring when you have cruised some laps -1
I think blackwood would be a lot better if you added this: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=20878, it would make the layout more interesting and and better to drive on. Sure it needs to be improved a bit but after that it would be great!

If this was added i would definitely give it a yes vote!
(2016-06-11 20:10)k_badam Wrote: [ -> ]I think blackwood would be a lot better if you added this: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=20878, it would make the layout more interesting and and better to drive on. Sure it needs to be improved a bit but after that it would be great!

If this was added i would definitely give it a yes vote!

If that was worth our time, it would have been added.
(2016-06-11 18:06)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]
Skoda Wrote:It's all very tight and there is no margin for error

You confused Blackwood for Sydney or what?

Wall = crash, grass = spin.
dont like it either, but didn't really mind it being in the schedule until noobingground-acess got removed. yes, that might not seem ideal to some, but it was a welcome variety especially at blackwood(wich isnt too interesting) and after tight SO. So to me it makes sense, at the current state i vote no, with the Noobing Grounds i dont mind it, might even vote yes.
i love it, it has a lovely flow to it when you're going fast and chases are alot harder to escape from because of the small nature of the track, which isnt a bad thing. People always complain that Blackwood is boring with no turn off/alternate routes, yet sydey which is a city track is not many peoples first choice of track either.
It's alright for chases, but very boring for cruising, especailly for those of us who played the demo a lot.
I really like it,because it reminds me alot of memory when i was playing demo,it's fun for chases,you can made no mistakes and thats close to layout barriar,and also good for making money
I've always loved the simplicity of blackwood, I had the same with the old westhill track. Love it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's