[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - gyfa (Report Archived by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:TGXtrucker

Their LFS username(s): gyfa
Their in-game nickname(s): Freddy_T

Main reason(s): Crashing deliberately into me when I was AFK in the pitbox. I tried to talk to him about it and he did not reply at all. This was after the replay ended as I saved to find who hit me first.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/rxbx60.../Crash.mpr
Replay timestamps: 16:40ish

Description of incident (inc date & time): As I said, I pitted, and went AFK for like a couple of minutes. I came back and my car was all the way down the pits. If it was a light hit I wouldn't have moved as the brakes are applied when in the pitbox. I saved the replay, found it was him and tried to talk to him but he just ignored me. This has been around 15-20mins ago so 1845GMT.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Given this user a warning for driving dangerously in the pitlane. Has no previous history of this nature so will leave it at that.

From the replay, it looks as if when contact was made between yourself, there was a slight moment of lag which made it a bit worse than it normally would have been.

Thanks for the report,

Ash

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's