[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Can this area be blocked?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, is there any chance that the small area in the picture can be blocked?

I was chasing someone in a XFG and they went through the bit circled in RED
. Small cars such as UF1/XFG can get through there with ease, but cars such as FZ5 can be a bit of a problem.

I ended up getting stuck there and the suspect went right till the end (The big Yellow arrow) which ended in me losing the chase at about 117m.

[Image: hbBDIKs.jpg]

Can the distance that a suspect can go be reduced in that little area, or just be completely blocked off?

Thanks in advance.

-Razz
To be honest, I quite like the fact there are little bits like that. Makes it more realistic to real life which is something I appreciate from this game! Smile

That said, I do understand other peoples frustration.
Couldn't agree more, just lost 2 chases to that. I'm never angry about losing, I couldn't care less about that but it's just not fun for all. Tjhe fact that an XFG (or smaller cars) can just drive in there, and come back out whilst you're stuck. The likelihood of you making it back out of there without 1. Landing on your roof, 2. flipping down into the tunnel, 3. losing traction on the grass is pretty low. If that stays, then why are all the other nitty gritty places blocked off?

People like 3Losh just take every single chase there and that what makes some COPs hate it even more..

I suppose you could just wait for them at the top, but let's be honest they're just going to sit there for 15 minutes waiting for your reaction, which is never any fun.

I understand Ash's point though, I suppose it adds another element of strategy so to speak, but that section in-particular is a no go for me.
(2016-06-12 20:12)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]People like 3Losh just take every single chase there and that what makes some COPs hate it even more..

That is the main reason why I made this report. The main problem is the fact that suspects can go till the end of that little area and lose the chase at about 117m.

If that area can be reduced so that you dont lose the suspect, then I guess it would just be a waiting game till the suspect tries to go back from the way they entered.
(2016-06-12 20:12)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]People like 3Losh just take every single chase there and that what makes some COPs hate it even more..

I suppose you could just wait for them at the top, but let's be honest they're just going to sit there for 15 minutes waiting for your reaction, which is never any fun.

Wouldn't it be great if there was something in place that auto bust you if you stayed in the same area for too long? It would work great for people who park in troll spot and just wait.

I am a bit off topic here but it could work on that specific area, and beaches.
+1, my suspect went there and once I was stuck he did nothing and only laughed at me, waiting for me to do !lost. This is one of the reasons I don't like copping in westhill that much.
Reference URL's