[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report RDP•Fwanky[COP] - (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: jeffreymoll

Their LFS username(s): franky.s -
Their in-game nickname(s): RDP•Fwanky[COP]

Main reason(s): Fining me becouse he is not watching his mirrors, He just pulled up and i hitted him becouse he did this. Then he fines me for dangerous driving.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/ay8ua4...fwanky.mpr
Replay timestamps: 22:47.77

Description of incident (inc date & time): Fining me becouse he is not watching his mirrors, He just pulled up and i hitted him becouse he did this. Then he fines me for dangerous driving. 13-05-2016 13:45
1.5. Stay away from chases.

you never slowed down nor made and any attempt to avoid the chase. Yes we made contact but if you slowed down and gave yourself more time to react to the situation you would of been able to avoid hitting us.

Clearly you saw us for a good while and yet you still never managed to react properly..
fwanky i aint asking you ill let the admins do the work.
Im entitled to my side of the argument Jeffypoo
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

I'm not sure what your argument is here, Jeffrey. You had a clear view of the COPs in front of you who were just recovering from a finished chase, possibly even the SIRENS were still up on screen; I can't make sure of that.

However, you saw them for a relatively long time, long enough for you to slow down especially in a UF1. You made absolutely no effort to avoid and you plowed straight into them. Yes, Fwanky turned onto the correct side to move on, but you made no effort to slow down or even turn away. Fwanky is in no way to blame here.

Considering your pretty terrible history here, especially just recently, this driving just proves to me that you once again have still not learnt your lesson. Ramming cars because you think you have the right over everyone is not tolerated here, I don't see what's hard to understand there? You've come of a lengthy ban where before you claimed to follow all of the rules; then you say you've learnt your lesson, you come back and you get banned once again.

I'm not taking anymore of this and you've proven your behaviour is unchangeable for now. Jefferymoll will receive a lengthy ban for his actions here as he clearly gave no regard for the other drivers, despite them being COPs and his response was completely unjustified.

If you wish to discuss this further, please make an Unban Request.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's