[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - 3losh (Report Archived by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: vertti7

Their LFS username(s): 3losh
Their in-game nickname(s): 3losh [COP] (arab name)

Main reason(s): Following, giving too big fines, fining for no reason at all

Replay and/or screenshot link: Replay (Click the grey "Download this file" button)

Replay timestamps:
32:00 - Stops me for speeding and first thing he says is "Scared?" in local chat. Then he asks "Why did you stop?" instead of just giving me fine or telling me why he stopped me, just wasting my time. At this point, he starts to follow
me for the next 17 minutes.
33:07 - I overtake towed cars safely, he chases me and gives 100€ fine for WW. I want to be refunded, I think this fine was unfair.
35:05 -1st time asking him to stop following, he answers with "sure"
36:29 - 2nd time asking him to stop following, he answers with "sure"
38:03 - 3rd time asking him to stop following, he answers with "i dont", even tho he clearly is as he is driving around the parking area like me.
39:02 - 4th time asking him to stop following, he answers with "sure", and then speeding a bit to catch me
41:08 - 5th time asking him to stop following, he answers with "sure"
42:43 - Other car tailgating me, I move to side for him to overtake, he doesn't. Then my car got bugged to the wall and i tried to get off and on the same second he overtakes and I hit him. 3losh chases me and fines me 300€ for causing an accident. I want refund of this, as I think this fine was unfair. Also asking him for the 6th time to stop following.
44:20 - 7th time asking him to stop following
45:13 - Clearly following me, then asking him for the 8th time to stop following me. He even goes to other direction than me and then does u-turn.
46:31 - Another driver, SO•Street, asks 3losh why he is following me, 3losh answers with "idont"
49:45 - He finally stops following after [TC] Nick comes online. I !tc'd Nick, but I think he was busy or something, because I got no response, but that doesn't matter Tongue

Description of incident (inc date & time): 3losh doesn't obey fine list, and follows and when asked to stop, reply is "sure" or "i don't", even he clearly is.
Happened 13.6.2016, 17:15 GMT+2
hi

for following there is no rule against it and i didnt stop when nick comes , i was following him for fun and he didnt say that he can report me for that so why you reporting ?

32:00 here i asked u why did u stop but you didnt answer , you just repeat the question so you were not serious about the reason so i just give the fine , actually you got the reason when you got the fine

33:07 they were moves and you were can keep going without ww

45:13 its clear you caused an accident

i obey the fine list you can see clearly in the replay i was fine him for the wrong things he did
(2016-06-13 17:54)3 L O S H Wrote: [ -> ]for following there is no rule against it and i didnt stop when nick comes , i was following him for fun and he didnt say that he can report me for that so why you reporting ?

1.1. Respect other players.
Do not harass or abuse other players.

Yes, instantly when Nick came, you parked your car and stopped following.
Why did you keep following even if I asked you to stop it multiple times?
Why you lied that you were not following me?

(2016-06-13 17:54)3 L O S H Wrote: [ -> ]i obey the fine list you can see clearly in the replay i was fine him for the wrong things he did

High fining for 1sec WW for overtaking, + high fine for tapping a car by accident
That's too much imo.

When selecting a variable fine, all of the following factors must be taken into consideration:
- Severity of the violation
- Duration of the violation
- Repetition of the violation

Please be patient while this report is reviewed

[Image: 32396c9268.gif]

Hello,

To start with, I've seen the incidents in your replay which are time-stamped, and that you have said you think a refund would be suitable.
I think these time-stamps would be better off put into a Refund Request themselves instead of being in a report, so if you wish to take those further please make a thread in that section.

As for the other incidents, I believe 3LOSH is allowed to follow you, as he is a cop, but needs to understand there is a limit where you should stop following someone, mostly when it starts causing issues as seen in this report.

The fines were in my eyes very unfairly issued in regards to amount, and I will be warning 3LOSH for these incidents along with the pestering.

Thanks for your report.

[Image: f9585ac265.png]

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.

Reference URL's