[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: BRT Gaming Challenges - ATS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello folks! I am currently in a Facebook group for Big Rig Talk/BRT Gaming/Old Guy Gaming doing 2 challenges in American Truck Simulator. If anyone is interested in doing either challenge please let me know. Those who participate in the challenge gets access to our TeamSpeak server as well.

You can find the challenges and correct mods you need here to get started along with a short youtube video for the description of the challenge.

http://www.brtgaming.com/ats.html

To post your entry you'll be required to post a couple screen shots onto the Facebook group which is located here.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/bigrigtalkgaming/

If you are going to play legitimately and would like to have fun in this challenge and participate then you should come hang out with us early mornings and usually all afternoon, Eastern Standard Time. We also live stream during the challenge as well so you can watch any previous broadcast because I know some of you are over seas. Right now it consist of some Canadians, Americans, and I believe 1 or 2 from Europe.

Anyway, see you there!

[Image: LBEVkZV.jpg]
There's already an American Truck Simulator thread here. I'd have said that this threads' title is slightly misleading, maybe call it "BRT Gaming Challenges - ATS" it or post it in the existing thread to save confusion.
(2016-06-16 16:15)Renegade Wrote: [ -> ]There's already an American Truck Simulator thread here. I'd have said that this threads' title is slightly misleading, maybe call it "BRT Gaming Challenges - ATS" it or post it in the existing thread to save confusion.

Thanks for the tip. Thread Subject has been changed.
No worries, the realistic head lighting ​​mod looks useful, gonna add that to my collection Tongue
(2016-06-16 16:22)Renegade Wrote: [ -> ]No worries, the realistic head lighting ​​mod looks useful, gonna add that to my collection Tongue

Yes, every mod you see listed is compatible with 1.3 with no crash issues. We all test them. Smile I highly Recommend that and many other. I did a 30minute youtube on the current ones I have as well. (TruckerTriton)
Reference URL's