[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Evading ban? (Unban Request Denied by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: iMinivan
● Time & Date of Incident 06/16/2016

● Replay / Screenshot Link:None
● Replay Timestamps:None

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I purchased a new account today to come back to TC, I have no intention of hacking/trolling/messing around etc, I just wanted to cruise, which is what I was doing, if I knew it was policy that all of my accounts would be perma banned, I would've never bought another account, this is the single most unfair ban I have ever recieved. Unban me please, I have no intention of ruining anyone's fun. Please...
Sorry for the delay.

Edit your original post please, so it complies with this format: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2
Updated now
Your ban is currently being investigated by CityDriving management. We will reply shortly...
Hello,

In light of your previous comments (seen below), we cannot grant you an unban.

Quote:2016-06-16 17:25:58 UTC One (Weston Park) iMinivan I Hoon A Minivan. : dat perma ban on my main acct lol
2016-06-16 17:25:39 UTC One (Weston Park) iMinivan I Hoon A Minivan. : I bought a new acct for this lol
2016-06-16 18:15:52 UTC One (Weston Park) iMinivan I Hoon A Minivan. : yes on my other account, i purchased this one 2 hours ago to come back here and cruise

Considering the seriousness of this ban, we do not view it as "unfair" at all and given the evidence, this was a clear indication of deliberately evading your ban.

Your ban will stay permanent on both accounts and will not be lifted.

[TC] CityDriving Management

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's