[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Removing speedbump on Lower Bayside
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Is it possible that the speedbump on Lower Bayside can be removed, or atleast lowered? At the moment you can't avoid flying over it at any speeds higher then 20 km/h. Thus creating a lot of dangerous and careless situations.

[Image: 7833b0f40594c9c997656b0b84d8f6a3.png]
Would you over speed and fly over a speed bump in your car in the real world? No is the answer, so don't fly over this one. Smile
It needs to be smoother. Not even the ones in Asda car park are that brutal!

I know the whole idea is to calm the traffic but that just isn't smooth imo.
Ehm yes.

Very realistic: https://youtu.be/FtK-lKRaA0A?t=32
Check the Gallardo Wink

However, its only purpose was to add a bit fun and make that spot more interesting. Which it did. But it only was temporary and is not part of the layout.
I wouldn't actually mind having it added permanently.
I wouldn't mind having some of them, but a bit lower.
(2016-06-18 18:39)Jimmy Wrote: [ -> ]Ehm yes.

Thats a roundabout and not a speedbump
I agree. Jimmy's representation is not accurate.
I love the idea of these. I suggest that they would work much better round South City and Westhill as they are both actual roads that might need speed bumps. As Yukine said, lower them down a bit and they would work well.
They should stay the same imo, speed humps are there to make you slow down.

Solution, slow down.
For those who missed the action or missing it now Smile)

Please bring it back. Biggrin
(2016-06-19 08:24)Stephen Wrote: [ -> ]They should stay the same imo, speed humps are there to make you slow down.

Solution, slow down.

Surely placing a speedbump the size of Mt. Everest on a 120 km/h road is a horrible idea?

The whole purpose of a speedbump is to ensure that the speedlimit is respected. Therefor this speedbump should be balanced in a way that allows people to drive over it at that speed.

And as Chuck greatly demonstrated in his video above, it causes a tonne of unnecessary chaos, in the way that it is currently (or rather was).
I agree with Thomas, I'm all for the speed bump but I've never witnessed a speed bump where you have to reduce your speed by 80% to prevent your car from going airborne. It's like placing a speed bump on a motorway, you just don't do it. I would like to see that speed bump back as it was ideal because it was close to a braking zone anyway, but it was just too pointy to stay.

But anyways those speed bumps were just for fun at the time aha.
If speedbumps were about to pop at strategic places, I propose to make lower and larger ones.
It would permit a smoother transition.

E.g speed bumps for road crossings.
[Image: 517659103.jpg]
(2016-06-19 10:26)Chuck Wrote: [ -> ]For those who missed the action or missing it now Smile)

There has never been so much trafic before. Ppl go there so much and then they are asking for removing it... Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
don't remove its so fun everyone goes to that road just for the speedbump
Reference URL's