[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Once we were 7 Years old...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: nZyCTHk.png]
CSR Showcase (Click to View)

Hello,

First of all I would like to congratulate the following member on completing his Assistant Leader in Training period and doing a really good job on the given role.

[Image: isonline.i-love-cruise] | [Image: nl.png][CSR] Wouter | i-love-cruise

Wouter will now return back to his previous rank.

[Image: isonline.i-love-cruise] | [Image: nl.png][CSR] Wouter | i-love-cruise

Secondly after having a couple of issues with our old theme, we decided to re-fresh it as well as fix up all the issues and well, I will let the result speak for itself.

Our new theme is fully compatible with mobile devices so you can stare into it all you want.

Thirdly, I would like to take this opportunity to wish the users that applied for [TC] this year, a very best of luck in their stages. The ones chosen, I am sure you'll do fine!

And well, as per the title.. Once we were 7 years old and guess what? Today we've been around for 8 Years. That's right, 8 years. Since then beginning, the team had multiple changes and decisions made and well, all I can do now is thank each person who had the experience of being a member of our family. In other words, the team has gone through many many ups and downs, we in Team [CSR] know about our past and will always remember it, however, we won't look back! We will look forward and look forward only!

To celebrate our 8 Years, we invite all Ex-Members of [CSR] to join our private Team [CSR] server for a night out (Drinks not included). All Ex-Members of our team will be notified regarding the date and time of the meet-up.

Also as result of our 8 Years of existence, we will be organizing events with affiliated teams. Information regarding those events will be revealed in the next couple of months.

Thank you for reading, have a good evening!

Team [CSR] Management!
It gives me Goldest's profile if i click on Wouter's green name.

Administrator Message by: Spark

Sorted, thanks for pointing it out!
Hope you enjoy yourselves! Can I make a suggestion? Make the CSR account (http://team-csr.eu/member.php?action=profile&uid=1) of the forums have the DOB of the date of formation for the team like TC does.

Administrator Message by: Spark

Great suggestion, we will certainly look into that!
Nice redesign, looking forward to the meet.
Nice fresh design well done,
nice mate ! Smile
Nice refresh and gl in the future!
Nice website and new logo, it's interesting to see that the team is still alive after the years. Keep the good work guys!! Wink
Momma told me, go get you some friends or youll be lonely.
Reference URL's