[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Parking Fine Refund (Approved by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: unisonzero

- Time & Date of Incident 11:40-11:43

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve a refund: I was out of fuel, I forgot to click SOS so a cop came along and gave me a parking fine, after I said that I had no fuel he just waited for the timer to tick down to then give me the fine, I had stated 4-5 times I had no fuel, fuel make car go forward, without fuel I can't car.
Hi you were parked dangerously at the side of the road. You should have called a tow or ask for help and i'd have helped you. If you wan't i'll refund you the 80 insim now.
This refund request is being looked into. Please be patient.

Clearly, Type R should have really asked if Fluffy needed help before fining because there was no SOS, and Fluffy was clearly not AFK.

Type R, are you going to send that money to Fluffy? If so, please post proof of it in here.

Your refund request has been approved. The refund itself will now be carried out.
(2016-06-20 00:06)Connor Wrote: [ -> ]
This refund request is being looked into. Please be patient.

Clearly, Type R should have really asked if Fluffy needed help before fining because there was no SOS, and Fluffy was clearly not AFK.

Type R, are you going to send that money to Fluffy? If so, please post proof of it in here.

Your refund request has been approved. The refund itself will now be carried out.

As per request Smile
[Image: Untitled.png]
Thanks, Type R Smile

This refund request has now been successfully processed.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's