[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban request (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My user is : ohmyfrigin

I was banned some time ago for being immature and messing around. I have taken a break from tc & now I feel like I am ready to return if given the chance I will just play nicely and not disrespect or mess around at any point; i'd just like to return playing with everyone.
Please edit your original post so it complies with the format here:
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2
I cannot provide the dates as I have taken several month break, nor screenshots etc.
You still need to follow the format though.
Check for date/time here: http://urs.city-driving.co.uk/banlist.php
My user is : ohmyfrigin

Date & time: 2016-04-14 16:53:50

I was banned some time ago for being immature and messing around. I have taken a break from tc & now I feel like I am ready to return if given the chance I will just play nicely and not disrespect or mess around at any point; I'd just like to return playing with everyone.

I am here writing my full apology as part of my unban request; I do apologise for all the grief I caused the team, the disrespect and vile behaviour to everyone involved and an apology to you pete you run this server and you didn't deserve the crap I gave you. Hence why you said not welcome; I have had several months break and now returning I would like to try put things behind us and return to the server. We had good times it wasn't all bad. I've made an absolute cock of myself and I apologise sincerely. Thanks.
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.
Ok thanks.
Your ban is currently being investigated by CityDriving management. We will reply shortly...
Thanks for replying and ok.
progress update please?
As above.
(2016-06-20 06:54)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]
Your ban is currently being investigated by CityDriving management. We will reply shortly...

?
Yes. We are currently going through a busy period with recruitment and Gumball planning at the moment, so please be patient.
Hi Grandad,

In light of your very threatening and abusive behaviour, you will not be unbanned.

The ban is permanent and will never be lifted.

~ [TC] CityDriving Management

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's