[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Banned in 75 days of TC Josh (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: Turbokoen

- Time & Date of Incident: 2/3-2012 at clock 21:30

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban: Hey. I feel a little unfairly treated by Tc Josh. He banned me for 75 days because I drove past him in a chase. I rated that I was unable to stop, and therefore continued without hitting Tc Josh and him he hunted ..

Lasse Nielsen (Turbokoen)
I'll explain firstly what happened from my side.

- You overtook me whilst I was in a chase, it looked like you could have easily avoided doing this, so I kicked you.
- After looking at your record (which shows numerous warns/kicks/bans for passing chases, as well as many other things) and looking at the replay (which shows you made little attempt to slow down) I decided a ban would be more suited.
- I started talking to you about it, to see why you passed me. You basically said you didn't see me and couldn't stop.

Prior to your kick and ban, you had 40 entries on your URS (User reports, warnings, kicks, bans, etc) - 10 of which (20%) are for ignoring sirens in some way.

Did you really not notice a chase in front of you?

Here is a video for you to review.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fRCaYhaavY
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's