[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request - Killercat552 (Unban Request Denied by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Killercat552

● Time & Date of Incident: 22.6.2016

● Replay / Screenshot Link:-
● Replay Timestamps:-

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Hello. I got banned for 'Interfering with a chase. Following an active chase.' Actually I didn't even follow the chase, I changed my skin because I wanted to be "KZT" member, and I changed my name too. I wanted to go to "my" team members (civilians not the suspect) and when I was there, my LFS minimized.. I use Imac for playing and bootcamp on it. It allows me to install Windows, but all features doesn't work like Windows computer. And I use PS3 controller with Motioninjoy software, because It doesn't work without it. That why it may bug sometimes when LFS get minimized or something like that. Later I noticed "KZT" was a clan and I changed my name back to Kille. And that crash, it just happened when I reopened my LFS, I apologized two times, and I was really sorry!
I've explained to you via PM why you were banned. You haven't even put any effort into the unban request. You've just copied the whole text from the pm and pasted it here...

You can stay banned.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's