[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Weston Design Competition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Made my mind up between B & E. E is the best IMO.
I voted E ... seems the best in my opinion Wink
(2012-03-15 18:48)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]Made my mind up between B & E.

Same. But I voted B. Smile
I went for the E, I really want it to be on the WE Tongue
Is it a rule that you cannot park in cop bays or is it just a faux-pas? Either way, I don't do it -- just wondering.

I vote E, by the way.
At the moment, I don't even think they exist on any TC layouts, let alone having their own rules.
There's no actual "cop parks" on any layout I've seen so far, but I'd say civilians shouldn't park in them, or if they do, they should move when a cop wants the spot. And nobody should AFK in them.
Are we allowed to reveal who made what layout now? Tongue
(2012-03-15 18:25)McGherkin Wrote: [ -> ]D, in the parking area, you have 2 way traffic in a place which is just 2 cars wide. IRL this wouldn't be a problem, but this is TC, where each lane has to be 3-4 car widths wide to stop people from failing.

Wouldn't have been enough room for otherwise and with a bit cooperation it could work pretty well. I wanted to keep it somehow realistic using some parallel parking spots.

(2012-03-16 20:38)Tommer Wrote: [ -> ]Are we allowed to reveal who made what layout now? Tongue

You made B Tongue
(2012-03-16 20:51)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-16 20:38)Tommer Wrote: [ -> ]Are we allowed to reveal who made what layout now? Tongue

You made B Tongue

Yep, I also made E but I changed the skins for the sake of being anonymous Smile
Tommer: The Mastermind.
(2012-03-16 20:55)Tommer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-16 20:51)Pipa Wrote: [ -> ]

You made B Tongue

Yep, I also made E but I changed the skins for the sake of being anonymous Smile

omg lol many of us was choosing between B and E xd
Oh man, compared to the others, mine (A (A)) is nuubish... Tongue
Congratulations Tommer.
Gratz Tommer! Biggrin

But whos layout was D ? I voted for it! Thumbup1
(2012-03-17 11:34)Kyllone Wrote: [ -> ]Gratz Tommer! Biggrin

But whos layout was D ? I voted for it! Thumbup1
GLOW (Pipa).
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's