[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Idea For Laggers:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello , i post this cause 3 minutes ago , we were chasing GASS , and his ping is very bad , so every time we touch him , or we make an box for bust him , make us fly...

So i think that a rule for laggers should be added like:

Laggers with ping over 0.15 , when cop suspects chases him for any reason , need to let bust , i mean , don't try to escape , because sometimes is impossible to bust him/her , with that lagg.

Free to reply, and post your opinion please!

-(If have any other idea for laggers , tell it Smile )

Thanks Smile
it will be impossible for people respect that...
(2012-03-04 18:17)luffydu35 Wrote: [ -> ]it will be impossible for people respect that...

Know but , any other idea? Because its really annoying , try to chase a car that when you touch him , fly away.
(2012-03-04 18:20)Frozen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-04 18:17)luffydu35 Wrote: [ -> ]it will be impossible for people respect that...

Know but , any other idea? Because its really annoying , try to chase a car that when you touch him , fly away.

Leave the chase if you're bothered by it.
GASS also cops alot, often causing the backup cops or the suspect to crash or fly somewhere.
(2012-03-04 18:42)Roba Wrote: [ -> ]GASS also cops alot, often causing the backup cops or the suspect to crash or fly somewhere.

Yes , true roba

I Think this need to be fixed...
If the internet is going up and down rapidly then yes, but distance lag would be doscriminating to be honest. Gass' lag isn't distance lag so he should just get his internet fixed lol.
(2012-03-04 18:56)Malibu Wrote: [ -> ]If the internet is going up and down rapidly then yes, but distance lag would be doscriminating to be honest. Gass' lag isn't distance lag so he should just get his internet fixed lol.

I would say it is something like 40% distance and 60% poor internet. He lives in Russia so naturally his ping would be a bit higher than for example someone in Germany. However, his ping fluctuates massively which is down to his terrible 'net. Biggrin
Just follow the suspect and wait for them to fail, you don't have to do any maneuvers on them.
(2012-03-04 19:16)Savy Wrote: [ -> ]Just follow the suspect and wait for them to fail, you don't have to do any maneuvers on them.

But that will not solve nothing , cause some laggers don't fail...
(2012-03-04 19:01)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-04 18:56)Malibu Wrote: [ -> ]If the internet is going up and down rapidly then yes, but distance lag would be doscriminating to be honest. Gass' lag isn't distance lag so he should just get his internet fixed lol.

I would say it is something like 40% distance and 60% poor internet. He lives in Russia so naturally his ping would be a bit higher than for example someone in Germany. However, his ping fluctuates massively which is down to his terrible 'net. Biggrin

True ,he makes everyone fly with one touch... So admins must say to people that haves lagg cause of bad connection (not for distance) to fix it or leave , because its bad for people that haves good connection , and cant touch them.
(2012-03-04 19:45)Frozen Wrote: [ -> ]So admins must say to people that haves lagg cause of bad connection (not for distance) to fix it or leave , because its bad for people that haves good connection , and cant touch them.

Which they already do.
Oh , i tried with lfs open + skype open and here is my internet results:

0.01 - 0.02 ping -( 2 PC connected ) Photo:

[Image: speedtestresult.jpg]

(2012-03-04 19:52)KaraK Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-04 19:45)Frozen Wrote: [ -> ]So admins must say to people that haves lagg cause of bad connection (not for distance) to fix it or leave , because its bad for people that haves good connection , and cant touch them.

Which they already do.

But some of them give the excuse from '' distance lagg sorry "
Great, so the would mean im now bankrupt because i would ALWAYS have to pull over.

-1, Worst idea suggested this year...
(2012-03-04 20:01)Knight Wrote: [ -> ]Great, so the would mean im now bankrupt because i would ALWAYS have to pull over.

-1, Worst idea suggested this year...

You will be not bankrupt if you respect speed limit and road rules Wink

Thanks for your vote.
How do you drift at the speed limit? Seriously this is a game, not reality, If i wana drive fast and evade the cops i will, if i want to earn money ill cruise, If im bored (98% of the time) ill drift.

I never have ping <15 because of my geographic location...
If your internet is in a state that means it is affecting the gameplay of the server, for others, then something will have to be done. Just because you can't 'fix' your lag, that doesn't mean it will just be ignored - that would be giving you an unfair advantage, particularly in chases.
(2012-03-04 20:26)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]If your internet is in a state that means it is affecting the gameplay of the server, for others, then something will have to be done. Just because you can't 'fix' your lag, that doesn't mean it will just be ignored - that would be giving you an unfair advantage, particularly in chases.

Thanks josh
(2012-03-04 20:11)Knight Wrote: [ -> ]How do you drift at the speed limit? Seriously this is a game, not reality, If i wana drive fast and evade the cops i will, if i want to earn money ill cruise, If im bored (98% of the time) ill drift.

I never have ping <15 because of my geographic location...

And about this , this is a cruise server , not a drift server , if you wanna go drift , go to drift servers.

They are called ''drift servers'' for something.

Regards , i go , have nice night
If you would've paid attention in the servers, you would've noticed that the TC Servers are more than just cruise servers. The community attracts a lot of different players, which are all more than welcome. (unless they're not respecting the rules)

Also, the TC admins already take actions when they see someone's lag ruining another's gameplay.
This includes distance and poor net lag.
It's pathetic to say that everyone who has a ping higher than 0.15 should be kicked. You can have a higher ping, yet evade or get busted without problems.

If you see someone lagging bad enough to ruin your gameplay, simply notify an admin and he'll take care of it.
Karak summed that up really well. If they lag, ask them if they can fix it by closing other programs/stopping downloads etc. Distance lag is a problem, I myself suffer.

With regards to your rule suggestion, it's shit.
May I just add, when you added the poll, what's the point in voting Yes, yourself? Of course you would, we already know that. Wink
(2012-03-05 13:08)ChrisM Wrote: [ -> ]May I just add, when you added the poll, what's the point in voting Yes, yourself? Of course you would, we already know that. Wink

Just because he started the poll doesn't mean his vote doesn't count. Politicians have the right to vote aswell while it's obvious who they're voting for.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's