[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Can someone upload me a skin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(I dunno if this is in the correct thread)

Hello, I just need a skin uploading for the FOX@WE2 event..

Thanks
-Furry

(Can I also request that comments remain RELEVANT. The REASON I can't do it myself is that I don't know my webpass (2 password system is dumb) and the email is under my mothers, which she can't remember the password for, YAY FOR MEMORY.)
Is there a reason why you can't upload it to your own account?
probably forgot his password
Exactly, this is why the 2 password system is stupid, makes it more forgetful.
I'll happily upload it for you if you PM me, but it would be much more beneficial for you to recover your password.
(2016-07-04 17:57)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]I'll happily upload it for you if you PM me, but it would be much more beneficial for you to recover your password.

Thanks Nismo, the reasons have been specified in the main body now, this is why when I get my summer job I'm just gonna buy a new LFS account under my own email, that way I can't get this problem in the future (That and I was gonna get s3 either way)

Edit: I also found how the quote system works.
Just write the Dev's a mail, i am quite sure they will be able to help you fairly quickly.

https://www.lfs.net/mailus
Believe it or not, as talented and brilliant as I am, I once locked myself out my account while trying to buy S3. I emailed the devs, and I assume after laughing at me for the rest of the day, they were able to help me out and pry my £12 from my cold Scottish hands. They should be able to help you if you send them an email, it's the cheaper way for you and you don't lose any stats.
(2016-07-04 20:53)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]Believe it or not, as talented and brilliant as I am, I once locked myself out my account while trying to buy S3. I emailed the devs, and I assume after laughing at me for the rest of the day, they were able to help me out and pry my £12 from my cold Scottish hands. They should be able to help you if you send them an email, it's the cheaper way for you and you don't lose any stats.

Mhm, I'll see how I get along with my summer job, as far as stats go I couldn't really care about my stats, on TC I'd transfer everything (Cars, money, the lot) then hopefully finish the transition when I move to wheel, that way I can start fresh and with a wheel Heart But I will look into it.

Also my gif is adorable isn't it?
Reference URL's