[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Not Ash
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So.. if i get banned from the server and appeal for an unban or reduce the duration of the ban, why do the person who banned me is judging this? Not very fair i would say, since if i was the judge i would get the unbanm right?
Please someone else BUT Ash, go and see my unban appeal, Thanks Smile
Moved the thread to correct area for you.

There's two stages of requesting an unban. First stage is called an Unban Request and this is basically you requesting to be unbanned or have your ban reduced by the admin who issued the ban. This is the reason why it was Ash who did (and had to) deal with it. In an unban request, you're able to apologise for your behavior and the admin can decide if you deserve another chance, in their opinion.

Now, should the Unban Request get denied, you've got another option (the second stage), which is quite different and called an Unban Appeal. This time, it will be dealt with by the [TC] CityDriving Management (so several people will have a say in it).

You must bear in mind that you should only submit an Unban Appeal if you're fully aware of what this may result in. If this is denied as well, there will be a consequence for you, so this means you will need to decide whether it is actually worth it.

Please read this carefully and go from there as you wish: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=26
Reference URL's