[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban - Toniara97 (Ban Reduced by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Toniara97

● Time & Date of Incident: Today

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Not available
● Replay Timestamps: Smile

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I know, your account, your responsibility. But i was not home at the time, left my PC unlocked, my sisters friends were home and just went and played on my PC without permission. I´m sorry for everything that that nuthead has caused, and im just asking for a reduced length on the ban, (which i doubt you wont give.) The guy who did this just doesnt talk english at all, doesnt know the buttons, and i have sorted this thing with him IRL.

So, please be kind and reduce the ban a little, 275 days for something i didnt do is a bit excessive imo.
Moving to Unban Requests.

I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.

A reason we have the "your account, your responsibility" policy is that we can't always ascertain whether it was somebody else using somebody's account or not. Such as this case.

I had a little look at the messages you directed in the public chat yesterday, some of which might've indicated an event like this would occur.
If you are unsure what I mean, direct me a PM on the forum. I will speak in PM about it, I will not go into too many details publicly.

I'll have a think about this and get back to you. Don't expect a full unban in any case.
Im totally not expecting a full unban, as i know how bad my URS is. All i expect is a slight reduction of the length of the ban as this is the first time this kind of ban happens to me which i myself have not caused.
Ban reduced to 14 days (edit: from today) due to proof it was not you playing at the time.
However, the fact you allowed this to happen on your account cannot be ignored - a lot of harm was done on the server.

Please make sure you keep your account under control at all times; add a password to your PC if necessary.

Understood?
Thanks. My PC was password secured, I just left it unlocked when I left the house. Never doing that mistake again. I will try to come up with a better protection, maybe download a third party program that can put passwords on the clients I have.
Your ban has been reduced
Reference URL's