[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - Dmcmsn (Unban Request Denied by Leon)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: dmcmsn

● Time & Date of Incident 9pm UK Time.

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:
I apologise for my breakage of the rules. Me tapping the cop on the bumper was only a provoke for a chase, and i did not think i would get banned for this. Neither did i realise it was Angel, cause if i did i would have been out of there as quick as a scalded cat, as me interfering with him is a guaranteed ban.
I have now read over all the rules fully and i understand where i have now went wrong. I didn't understand before that action would be taken for what i done as i did not mean to cause trouble or harm. But i understand now that i have refreshed the rules in my mind.
I will adhere to all rules when i come back i assure you.
I would really appreciate an un ban or a ban reduction please. As not being able to play LFS for half the summer is upsetting. Thank you for taking the time to read.
Also, i don't want to miss out on this years gumball.
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
You have a horrendous URS and have received no less than 5 warnings since your last ban. I told you four days prior to this ban that there would be no more warnings and that the next infraction would carry a 30 day ban. You agreed to these terms, yet thought it would be a good idea to ram a cop to initiate a chase. It doesn't matter who the cop was - you're not allowed to ram anyone, period.

There is no way you misunderstood what I told you that day and the message you received upon reentering the server couldn't be interpreted in more ways than one.
(2016-07-08 23:07)Leon Wrote: [ -> ]You have a horrendous URS and have received no less than 5 warnings since your last ban. I told you four days prior to this ban that there would be no more warnings and that the next infraction would carry a 30 day ban. You agreed to these terms, yet thought it would be a good idea to ram a cop to initiate a chase. It doesn't matter who the cop was - you're not allowed to ram anyone, period.

There is no way you misunderstood what I told you that day and the message you received upon reentering the server couldn't be interpreted in more ways than one.

I'm very sorry about this Leon. I promise these actions of mine won't ever be repeated on the servers again. I would just be really great ful for another chance.
You don't deserve an unban. You don't care about the rules at all and when we made a deal, you immediately broke it. There's nothing further to say.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's