[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban - DomJNO (Unban Request Denied by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
● Your LFS Username: Dodgey2008

● Time & Date of Incident: I dont know.

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I dont even know what has happened.
I mean i was just cruising around last night with D-Day. and now.
Im banned what for? I spend time, day in day out. on LFS. Infact not even LFS this server. I only play on this server.
Sad
Hello DomJNO,

You were caught today using Tweak / Speedhack on our servers @ 11:20am (UTC) by Sheep. Your ping was stable and your rev's and speed were jumping up rapidly in bursts and you were accelerating faster than a normal FXO even with 200kg added weight.

We run a "Your Account, Your Responsibility Policy" it can be seen below:

So if you have no idea how this happened I'm afraid we can't help you with that.

I have requested your ban to be upgraded to a permanent ban via our Management. Your ban length is currently 365-days and they will review the replay and get back to me with an outcome.
Hi. Im just telling you that even with 200kg. It is going to accelerate slower.
I do not deserve a Permanent ban seen as i have no idea how this has happened.
Here is your speed and rev's with 200kg's and missing gears:

GIF 1:

https://gfycat.com/UglySmoothFruitbat
GIF 2:

https://gfycat.com/NaughtyExcitableGreyhounddog

(Using gfycat may take time to load in)
Can you link. They arent showing in at all.
The images you show, could be from loss of traction.
I've watched the replay, they are when you're driving on the Autobahn in a straight forward direction.
It wasnt me on my account. I've changed my LFS account password. And really, dont know where to go from here. As i have stated before, I spend my days at TC. You know, ive just being invited and become a member of a team.(SO) so, As you may know i cruise for endless amounts of KMs. I mean 1k kms in one day. Was looking forward to taking part in GB3K. Probably in fact definitely isn't going to be happening when you are appealing for me to get a permanent ban. I see you on the server. Im polite to everyone, I help anyone that will need help. I even go out of my way to risk my bonus and help people. Not exactly something i would do, especially knowing that i would risk a ban.
I never cheat. Its a Cheap way of having no skill. I cruise.. thats all i do, The XRG or FXO is my favorite car, and yes. Thanks for reading.

-Thanks
-DomJNO
Well this happened last night, which is when you said in your OP you were online.
What happened lastnight? I was cruising in a XRG with D-Day - A XRG doesnt have 160mph on the clock. Is there anyway that you could trace the I.P address of the last user of my account?
Yes, it matches your IP and all the other times you play.
Can i see that then.
Would like to verify that it is my IP
Btw, we're talking about today, not yesterday. Today 12:20 - 12:40 UK time.
Ah yes my mistake, Chuck.

(2016-07-11 16:11)DomJNO Wrote: [ -> ]Can i see that then.
Would like to verify that it is my IP

I won't be airing anyones IP in the public domain, but I can confirm you have been making posts in this thread with the same IP to what your account has recently been accessing our servers using.
I really dont know what to say, If that is correct. Can you send me a screen shot to my PM please, i would like to see it.
Wanna make some points? Tell the truth and save everyone's time. Who played today, and used which mods?
Is there any point? I have no idea. Im going to be getting permanent banned for something which i have no idea about. I would really like to cruise on the server. My computer is free from any kind of mod. I hate mods/cheats what every you want to call them. Your wasting your own time, i've changed my LFS password. I would really like to join the server and just cruise again. I dont want to banned obviously when i spend alot of my time on the server. It always happens this. Last time i downloaded something and it destroyed my hard-drive on a laptop. Now what. I've had people watch my PC, access all my files and logins. But its a fresh PC. so i really dont understand. Nothing has being installed really. Adobe, LFS, CSGO, Steam, Speccy. Thats it. I really dont know.
:'(

i have now spoke to Street. He has now removed me from the team, because of 'he doesn't want hackers in the team'.
Does that mean you have no recollection about who played today? You haven't done much do bring some light into this. I.e. like providing an own replay. You didn't even care about the actual accusations, all you've said was it must have been somebody else. Well, we know for sure that no martian used your account. You basically say you've got nothing to hide and yet you do, by not telling. That's what makes you look even more guilty.
No its not. I dont know used my account. All im saying is that im going to be getting a permanent ban so is there any point in this.
Well, with every word you say you sound more guilty. I was actually on your side at first but what you've said here gives me no option.

When Bez first accused you of having an FXO with unnatural acceleration you replied with ".. Im just telling you that even with 200kg. It is going to accelerate slower...". Would an innocent person say this?
Also, Bez mentioned a replay which will be given to the management. Although you said you didn't know what was going on, and later on claimed you weren't driving, you didn't ask to see it. Strange, isn't it? And there would be only one reason for that: The replay wouldn't show anything you didn't already knew about.
Bottom line, you're not giving the TC management many options how to rule on this.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's