[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban - Tomiy (Unban Request Denied by Nathan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Carlosuk

.● Time & Date of Incident: 11.7.2016

● Replay / Screenshot Link: ////
● Replay Timestamps: ////

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Hii Cursing ....I saw now that I get ban for "Banned for deliberatly brake checking another user and poor urs history". I clearly apologies for 1 brake check and you ban me because my history...I have chase with cop who ram me and I dont report them I speak with them first. No one has told me anything about that brakecheck. I drive without mistake all day and I get ban because 1 brekacheck? Can someone explain me how someone someone who ram dont get ban but I becuase my bad history get 7 day for 1 breakcheck? I nice would want to remove that ban becuase I made 1 mistake and no warining or something like that. Im sure that I apoliges for that and I dont come back to make shit on server , I want to play and have fun with others.

+ I dont find Report on forum.
+ I wait 1 mounth to get unban and then ban for 1 breakcheck....
Thanks in advance.

Excuse me , I was wrong in topic. Please move to unban request.

Thanks in advance.
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
Hello Tomiy,

Your actions on this occasion mimic your usual attitude and mannerisms on the server.

The brake check was deliberate

Stating "LOL" and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA after you hit the other user.

No sorry was made.

The ban stands and your lucky i don't increase it

Please loose the attitude before returning or stop driving about with people who will get you in trouble.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's