[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: If Nitros played MW3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Laugh
pr0.

He be mad. Tongue
Well, in MW3 its like,
Guy 1 "enemy sniper spotted"
Guy 2 "Shut the f up!"

BF3
Guy 1 "Enemy sniper spotted!"
guy 2 "Thanks bro, you saved my life!"
I have MW1, and I can honestly spot no difference at all. Except for the different weapons, maps and some different sound effects.
American version of Liam. "Shut up!!!11"
Was he crying at one point?
What i want to know is how the f do kids get expensive game systems / games? Please don't say 'parents' cause i don't want to hear it.
(2012-03-05 16:24)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]American version of Liam. "Shut up!!!11"

haha, exactly what I thought Biggrin
(2012-03-05 17:09)Stunna Wrote: [ -> ]What i want to know is how the f do kids get expensive game systems / games? Please don't say 'parents' cause i don't want to hear it.
Absolutely right, lol. How on earth would a 10-12 year old get an Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 and get an M rated game themselves...
They have some good tac comms.
That was great Thumbup
God, I hate those 11y olds on FPS games.

(2012-03-05 18:17)Zipppy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-05 17:09)Stunna Wrote: [ -> ]What i want to know is how the f do kids get expensive game systems / games? Please don't say 'parents' cause i don't want to hear it.
Absolutely right, lol. How on earth would a 10-12 year old get an Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 and get an M rated game themselves...

Internet.

Sadly we live in a world of such spoilt rotten people lol.
The worst thing that happened to games... kids with Microphones.
Yep, ear raping screaming at times, I heard it at a friend's place once, yet he still thinks MW3 "pwns all".
(2012-03-05 17:14)Savy Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-03-05 16:24)BoyPower Wrote: [ -> ]American version of Liam. "Shut up!!!11"

haha, exactly what I thought Biggrin

Hahahaha!!!
Reference URL's