[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban (Unban Request Granted by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Ваш LFS Имя пользователя: >> lfssvig << СОЧИНИТЕЛЬСТВО ● Время и Дата инцидента >> 2016-03-16 19:22:27 << ЗАПИСЬ ● Replay / Скриншот Ссылка: >>
IDD changed no screenshot << ЗАПИСЬ ● Replay Timestamps: >>
wat& << ЗАПИСЬ ● Причины, почему вы чувствуете , что вы заслуживаете UNBAN: >>
I shook events and on this I probably hacked<< WRITING
http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=22830

You were banned for money abuse.

Quote:Hello,

Please check this thread: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

You can then edit your original post so it uses the format.

Moving your thread to Unban Requests. In this case, an appeal isn't necessary.
I read it all and I did not see the answers ! really are with me remove the ban or not ?
You need to use the format. Edit your post and use the format.
thanks for help straight pipets ! not guys do not understand .... and then asked that the answer is not received !
It is very hard to understand what you are saying, there seems to be a language barrier issue here. However, I can see you are beginning to get aggressive and if this continues, you will not be unbanned.

In order for us to do anything, you need to use the format.
The format is here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

1. Copy the format
2. Click the edit button on your original post and paste the format. Fill in the required information.

If you are unsure on how to do this, reply back.
I do not understand how you can say normal example

thank you very much understood everything now try to do !

that that did not happen
1. Copy the format
2. Click the edit button on your original post and paste the format. Fill in the required information.

You can throw me an example or like on my topic as an issue to me all
Click here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/editpost.php?pid=217798

Copy the below code:

Code:
● Your LFS Username: >>WRITING HERE<<

● Time & Date of Incident >>WRITING HERE<<

● Replay / Screenshot Link: >>WRITING HERE<<
● Replay Timestamps: >>WRITING HERE<<

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: >>WRITING HERE<<

Put writing where it says ">>WRITING HERE<<" and submit your edit.
Thank you all fixed
(2016-07-13 18:35)vagos13579 Wrote: [ -> ]● Ваш LFS Имя пользователя: >> lfssvig << СОЧИНИТЕЛЬСТВО ● Время и Дата инцидента >> 2016-03-16 19:22:27 << ЗАПИСЬ ● Replay / Скриншот Ссылка: >> Udall changed when no computer<< ЗАПИСЬ ● Replay Timestamps: >>
I do not know it << ЗАПИСЬ ● Причины, почему вы чувствуете , что вы заслуживаете UNBAN: >>
I apologize I could hack takkak downloaded fashion << WRITING

That's just impossible to read, sorry.

Also, what is this?
Quote:I apologize I could hack takkak downloaded fashion
I use by Google. what Timestamps&

such as fixed
Quote:I shook events and on this I probably hacked

Did you use cheats/hacks on our server?

I will allow you to explain in Russian. I will get the response translated.
я качал моды и может из за них меня взломали! я не понимаю как еще могли. скриншорта нету я поменял комьютар старый згорел все было там!
OK, a helpful member of the community translated the above for me.

Quote:I was downloading mods and maybe because of them I got hacked! I don't understand how they could've done that. I don't have any screenshots, I changed computers my other one burned out, everything was there.

The reason you are banned is for -5000 Money. Please read the below carefully.

You were banned for money abuse. A money abuse ban is when your account balance drops to -5,000€. This could have been the result of: swearing, pitting outside the Safezone, getting fined by cops, etc.

Since this is your first time being banned for money abuse, you will be unbanned and revived. "Revived" means your account balance will be set to -4,500€. This means you have to be extremely careful to not drop to a balance of -5,000€ again.

Please Note: We will keep you banned for at least 30 days (from the time of the ban itself) upon an unban request for a 2nd money abuse ban. However, such cases will be looked into by CityDriving Management and will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis. Any subsequent money abuse bans - after the second time - are very unlikely to be lifted.

You must read the server rules and server manual. This will help you keep out of debt. By re-joining the server, you accept the content of those two documents and the content of this post.

Please reply stating you understand the above. An administrator will then reply notifying you when your account has been revived and unbanned.

Thank you.
Да я все прочитал буду осторожен поменяю пороли и такого больше не повтарица! Спасибо за все мучения сомной
Translation Wrote:Yea, I read everything, I will be careful. I will change passwords and this won't happen again. Thanks for all the torment you had to go through with me.

Also, if you were referring to LFS mods in a previous post, remember .vob mods aren't allowed. Anyway, you will see similar written in the rules. Smile

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's