[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Ban for ramming unintentionally (Unban Request Denied by Sheep)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username:ProShooot

● Time & Date of Incident: not sure

● Replay / Screenshot Link:non
● Replay Timestamps: non

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:Hi, I was actually banned for ramming on autobahn...I really thought it was ok if I was messing around with my friend GoSideways but until admin told sz2 and I agreed but my friend continued outside sz2...I will take it as my fault then but I rly need unban as I want to join the FOX race on WE2 on Sunday...I am rly looking forward for an unban to join the race.I practiced so much on singlepayer hoping for lap time and now when I come to multiplayer for practicing and got banned.Rly appreaciate if u guys could help me out and get my situation.Rly sorry from my side...

Thanks
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
Hello, SideWays

You were banned for 3 days for messing around/ramming your friends on the autobahn. I warned you and your friend GoSideWay multiple times to stop doing that in the autobahn, and continue doing it in safe zone 2 if you wanted to ram each other. However, you both just ignored my warnings.

Couple of the first rams wasn't "your fault", when GoSideWay hit you. However, later on when GoSideWay had left, you kept messing around on the autobahn with your other friends, causing dangerous situations, even tho you knew it was forbidden.

Also, you wasted admin's time by using !tc when your friend rammed you, which is in my opinion really silly. I wish you would understand that admins are humans too and they want to drive and enjoy the game too, and getting these "fake reports" doesn't help at all.

The ban stands.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's