[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Fluffs unturned events (A WIP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HELLO! So as people may or may not know there is a zombie survival game called unturned, I am playing with the idea of starting a server on a nice, central time for everyone in TTRO and having a big PVP matchup on a different map every week (TO MODDING FORUMS) this match will last from the moment everyone is in until there is one person who hasn't been killed, this will be vanilla too, apart from maps and assets as this will only make the server quicker, right now I run my server myself with a 32 player max limit (Which is enough) I reckon this could be a good idea to get people onto unturned, and to have another fun thing to do on nights.

THE RUNDOWN

This will be a small event (If you class 32 - 46 players small, I do) where players will have a limited time to get supplies, whilst they're safe, there will be NO zombies, just players, this way people cant whine zombies did kill them. As players start dying we will end up with someone left alive.

RULES
(READ THESE GODDAMNIT)

There will be a 15 minuet "GRACE" period, no killing is to take place within this time (More under rules in Appendix 3A-C)
If you have been killed, say so in chat, in WORLD chat, this way I can mark off who is left alive.
On maps with big cities I AM allowed to say near the end that a city MUST be stuck to, for all players, this is mainly for huge maps with loads of open space.
You die you die (This is here so people know if they fall to their death, they die)
INSULTING IS NOT ALLOWED. (More in Appendix 3B)
I will tolerate NO racism, in any form, jokey or not.
For the love of god, don't stick to water, this isn't a rule, but it makes it boring.
There are NO weapon limits.
Bases are allowed
Teams ARE allowed (More in Appendix 1A)
Matches will NOT run for more then 10 hours.
People MUST be in the teamspeak / Discord (I will set up a discord if needs be)

Appendix.

1A: Teams are allowed yes, but remember, you ARE allowed to turn and gun down your teammates, since its still survival of the last person surviving.
1B: Teams can be good at the start yes, but you'll end up getting a team standoff, its inevitable.

2A: Nothing here but chickens.

3A-C: If someone dies in GRACE period you will NOT be allowed to pick their items up, I can see who kills who, if I notice its in the grace, BEWARE THE WRATH OF GOD, or just a vanished admin

3B: Right, the big one, insults and racism, I do NOT tolerate it, yes banter is fine, but taking it too far, no, just no, with racism, I don't care if your part of the group which that slur is aimed at, I won't tolerate it, there will be ONE stiff warning before a ban from the next event or two.

Notes:

Yes I will be playing, but keeping my eyes on console too.

(END OF TRANSMISSION)

If you make it to the end, good job, comment me any suggestions, improvements or mapmods you may have, I'm open to ideas, also you win a cookie, or a hug, I dunno, mmm, cookies.

(I think this is the right place to put this)
This is looking nice, downloaded the game and looking forward for the event.
(2016-07-18 07:02)Adorable Wrote: [ -> ]This is looking nice, downloaded the game and looking forward for the event.

At the moment its a wip, I'm still sorting the ideas out and server. Though test games will be coming soon BiggrinD
http://terranorder.proboards.com/thread/...llTo=28243 Theres the other forum this idea is hosted on, most info will be there.
Reference URL's