[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: w1nckl3r

● Time & Date of Incident : 14:00 18-07-2016

● Replay / Screenshot Link: none
● Replay Timestamps:none

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I moved to Austria about a year ago and now I live and work here..Last time I played I was in Romania and today I tried to enter and the game autobanned me I think, Could you please remove my ban.
Thanks in advance! Vlad.
Hello Winckler,

Just to make sure you're the original owner of this account could you please tell me what City you lived in while in Romania.

Thanks in advance.
~Bez
Sure..Iasi, Romania Smile dough I did play once from Bucharest ..my girlfriend lives there..but mainly Iasi ..
Thanks!
Thanks for that Winckler,

Your account is now unlocked and unbanned.

It's been a while since you last played on our servers so I suggest refreshing yourself on our wall of server rules: tc-g.uk/rules

If you have any problems feel free to ask any of our community members or admins online.

Thanks,
TC Team.

Your account has been unlocked and will be unbanned shortly.

Please respond to this thread in future cases of a Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
Thank you very much! Im heading to re-read the rules to see if im still up to dateSmile
Hi again ...Im now home in Iasi Romania on holiday and I got code1 banned again ..may I be unbanned again please..
Thanks in advance ..
P.s I posted a diferent thread as I missed the "please repond to this thread in future cases of code 1 bans ..." so I made a new thread, Il link it here

http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=23800
Hi again, I will post here again..I am aware that you are not paid to do this and its all in your free time (i really appreciate it! ) ..but please, I have my dfgt here and I would really like to play :-s..I check the forums every 2 hours ..but its been 2 days now ..preaty please remove my auto ban thingy ...for proof I can say I have a ufr and some cash ..I sold a rac lately and also traded a 96% fz5 for a low amount of cash to help a newer player..
thanks in advance and if you have the time and if the topic gets shoved by new topics please PM me ..I also check the ban list everymorning and then enter the game to get banned again..

Please respond to this thread in future cases of a Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.
● Your LFS Username: w1nckl3r

● Time & Date of Incident : 09:00 AM 27.07.2020

● Replay / Screenshot Link: none
● Replay Timestamps:none

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Hi, I decided to reinstall LFS and play abit after a big break, I got code1 autoban ..I'm no longer in Austria but in The Netherlands since last year...

Thank you Smile
Hello,

The last country you played from is not Austria. Do you recall playing from another country than Austria before moving to The Netherlands?
Must have been back home in Romania im sure Smile Iasi, Romania. thanks

Please respond to this thread in future cases of Code 1 bans or country changes rather than posting a new thread. This will help administrators swiftly deal with any further cases.

If you find yourself frequently travelling between two locations or are going on holiday, you can now enable Holiday Mode right from [TC] World. Holiday Mode will enable you to connect to our [TC] Gaming servers from another nominated country without getting a 'Code 1' ban.

Login to [TC] World > My Account to enable this feature!

NOTE: To login to [TC] World, you will need to use your LFS username and the password you set in-game, using the !password command.
Reference URL's