[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Stormers Apology Appeal (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Before starting, I would just like to admit that what I said to Dizzle was extremely wrong and uncalled for and I will apologize directly to him for what I did wrong to him. I am sincerely sorry for acting this way.
● Your LFS Username:Seawon

● Time & Date of Incident:Around 7/19/16 21:50-21:55

● Replay / Screenshot Link: http://imgur.com/a/HIAoM
● Replay Timestamps:None

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:As I said before...I am extremely regretful of what I said to Dizzle and I know this has happened many a time before but I can promise all of TC that if I get unbanned I will not act this way ever again, and if I do, then TC may do whatever it pleases of my consequences. TC is all around the best server for cruising and has some of the best people to play with. Dizzle is a very nice member/admin and I have never seen him do anyone wrong unless they deserved it(in my case). But I will cut to the chase and promise all of TC that I will not hound or violate any of the terms or conditions of TCs rules anymore, and that if I do I may be sentenced to a strong vacation. Again I am extremely sorry for acting the way I did of being a spoiled little brat and will apoligize directly to Dizzle for acting the way that I did to do wrong to him. And sorry for all others TCers for having to put up with seeing it. And I will also keep my mouth shut when being told to stay out of certain situations in which my input is not valued.

Sincerely Sorry,
[TFL] Stormer
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.
Im still thinking about this.. You have 12+ records of insulting and arguing in our servers since you first joined our community.
Take all the time that's needed...whatever descion you decide on I'll understand why you chose. I understand that my actions might catch me like I'm lying but im not...I've thought about all my actions and am extremely regretful of this.
You have been unbanned. This will be your last chance or you will be removed from our servers long enough to where you will forget we even exist.

-Dizzle

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's