[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Why banned ? :( (Unban Request Denied by Sheep)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: yazan0alothman

● Time & Date of Incident: Around 5pm 21/7/2016 <- day/month/year. and not sure exactly

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Wasn't there when banned - None
● Replay Timestamps: Wasn't there when banned - None

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I wasn't in the server, testing a stunt server and tried to join i'm not sure why host refused connection, if there's any reason i apologies from heart and let me apologies from who i damaged. with all respect. and thank you
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.

You were banned for 3 days for ramming another user who was blocking your way out of race park (South city location, the little "karting" track) instead of asking him to move. This kind of behavior is not allowed at all.
Aha, i really apologies but he didn't talk to me, and even i didn't feel the wrong that i did because there were'nt any activity about that accident, he didn't say i'll report or anything. i know i should say sorry but i didn't even think about him i don't even remember if that accident reserves a sorry. and now i'm very sorry. LFS Doesn't worth without TC. really

Even he was braking on me when i was trying to overtake him or drift behind him, to make a problem. and this little track is an stunt zone and doesn't reserve 3 days ban without notice. overall sorry sorry sorry. i really need the unban now this night. i can't wait to comeback really. i feel the time without TC now xD.
(2016-07-22 20:22)SkyTeam Wrote: [ -> ]Aha, i really apologies but he didn't talk to me, and even i didn't feel the wrong that i did because there were'nt any activity about that accident, he didn't say i'll report or anything. i know i should say sorry but i didn't even think about him i don't even remember if that accident reserves a sorry.

It wasn't accident at all, you rammed him multiple times.
If you think that your actions don't deserve a sorry, then you should definitely read our rules at tc-g.uk/rules

Your ban will end on the 24th day

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's