[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: A short timelapse of [TC] CityDriving Sydney map
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I'd personally like to see you do another one of these, but at Westhill gas station/paddock tunnel way just to see the mayhem that occurs on a daily basis. I think WE would make a good time lapse Tongue
(2016-07-23 15:49)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]I'd personally like to see you do another one of these, but at Westhill gas station/paddock tunnel way just to see the mayhem that occurs on a daily basis. I think WE would make a good time lapse Tongue
Haha that's a good idea. If I was to do an all night timelapse, I would need 50km trip or more, right?
(2016-07-23 15:54)gigawert Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-23 15:49)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]I'd personally like to see you do another one of these, but at Westhill gas station/paddock tunnel way just to see the mayhem that occurs on a daily basis. I think WE would make a good time lapse Tongue
Haha that's a good idea. If I was to do an all night timelapse, I would need 50km trip or more, right?

Well, not really I suppose you could just play as you normally would, then if you wanted to make a time lapse just save the replay and then go from there. Tongue
It would be good to have some music in the background too. Perhaps some nostalgic music to look back on? Smile
Kinda liked it
Reference URL's