[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Request to lift the ban (Unban Request Denied by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello [TC] CityDriving
It happened to me a problem with someone who has insulted the accidental ramming my car and a complaint against me There are people who have ruined it and raised it Busby complaint

License: mYsTic_007
Hi,

If you wish me to respond to anything you said in your above post, you will need to rephrase it so it is understandable.

As to the ban - I banned you because of your inappropriate behavior on our servers.
You were seen ramming users in excess of twenty-five times, you were seen stopping on roads in attempts to cause accidents with other road users who were travelling on said roads, you were seen drifting all over the busy road completely disregarding other road users, and you were also seen pretending to swerve into people who were coming down roads the opposite direction as you.

To add to this, you have two prior bans for ramming, and multiple user reports for ramming.

Please explain to me why you think I should unban you even though you clearly do not care for our rules or other members of the server.
They are three people Eshetmona and reflects the way and Asdmonna and raised a complaint against me
Still does not make sense unfortunately.

Who are the three people you are talking about.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's