[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Stormer's Cop Rights (Appeal Denied)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:Seawon

- Time & Date of Incident Happened well over a year ago

- Replay / Screenshot Link:None
- Replay Timestamps (for which you think led to your revoke):None

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve your rights back: When I lost my cop rights long ago I was brand new to mouse and was driving extremely reckless lots of the time...but I have become a much better driver at mouse now and can show that by any way that you would like to see if needed...but I am also a very careful driver when needed to be now also rather then just being a little brat of a driver all the time...I also cannot even remember who revoked my cop rights but am hoping I can be explained much better then this if anyone would like to talk to me about it...if I can get my cop rights back I promise I will be a much safer and cautious driver to all cruisers on TC and that I will not disobey any rules/regulations set to the copping standards and will also try to help out by making myself a believer of others to show that I have become a much better driver allround to all other cops and cruisers

[TFL] Stormer
It sounds like you think the revocation was fair. Is this the case?
No...I find it very unfair that one year later they still aren't unrevoked and that I had them revoked for such a simple issue in the first place.
This cop rights revocation appeal is being looked into by CityDriving Management. The original admin who revoked your rights may reply with their side. Please be patient.

As it stands, you need to pass basic training to get your rights back. It's not a case of simply waiting.
However, this will be looked into.
I know its not a case of waiting...but I very rarely have the time to do training...I made a training app but no idea if I will be able to make the times I put because my family likes to just come up with things rather then make plans..sorry for any inconvenience
Nevermind with this appeal...I will just take basic training to save all the hassel...sorry for the inconvenience
-Devil
We were going to deny this anyway, basic training is/was the way forward given the nature of the revocation.

Appeal denied. Your cop rights will not be reinstated for the reasons above.
Reference URL's