[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report[gertracer] (Archived by Blacktop)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: xMosali

Their LFS username(s): gertracer
Their in-game nickname(s): ̺ÿÔ¿

Main reason(s): Insulting

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/atgae4...%21%24.mpr
Replay timestamps: 10:16.49

Description of incident (inc date & time):
2/07/2016 / 12:56 AM GMT+3 :
gertracer doesn't want me to fine he's friend because he alway's brakes the law so he insulted me, and he is harassing a police officer(me) ealier but couldent save the replay and it's because i fined he's friend again, and following his friend and stopped when he told me(LFS NATE)
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Hi,

Upon reviewing the replay, I have come to the conclusion that no action need be taken. You were within your rights as a cop to fine rule-breakers, the onus is on the driver, not the cop, to make sure that they do not break any road laws.

I have reviewed what was said to you also. Whilst it may not have been entirely appropriate, I don't believe it'd fall under the umbrella of insulting. Said user also doesn't have a history of insulting, neither.

Also, which may be notable in the replay would be 5:13.64, where you fail to apologise for causing an accident, as you cross the roadway. However, I hope you take note of this as a reminder to apologise for causing crashes.

Finally, as an addition, I cannot take any action on your claims of harrassment, as in order for me to do so, I would need a replay to review the situation.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's