[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [TFL] The Faithless Legion - OFFICIAL Recruitment Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello everyone and welcome to the Official [TFL] Recruitment Thread.
Here, I'll give you team Info, a member list, team ranks and how to rank up, and a recruitment form if you are interested in joining [TFL].

Sections In Order
SECTION 1: INFO
SECTION 2: Member List
SECTION 3: Ranking System
SECTION 4: Recruitment Form
SECTION 5: TEAM RUELS
SECTION 6: Final Words

SECTION 1: INFO - First I'll give you some team information...

The Faithless Legion are an all round team.
So we do
  1. Races. These range from Demo Cars to TBOs to GTRs to Open-Wheel, on Drags, Circuits and Custom Layouts.
  2. Drift Comps. We know that in LFS, there is a large drifting community, so we accommodate for them as well.
  3. Fun Nights. These are usually mess around tracks, such as figure 8s, loops and custom competitive racing such as "The Stop and Go Race".
  4. Playlist Events. Slightly different to the fun nights, these Events can be multiple of the above 3. Though generally Races, Drift Comps and Fun Events combined into a playlist are usually shorter to accommodate the number of events.

SECTION 2: Member List
Here I'll show you our current member list with our member's LFS usernames (This is updated every time a new member is recruited):

Team Owner and Admins:
[TFL] Fa!thless ------------ (terminat0r16876) Owner
[TFL] CSX42 ---------------------- (CSX42) Admin

Elite members:
There are no Elite Members yet.

Official Members:
There are no Official Members yet.

Recruit members:
[TFL] LIFTED ----------------(amigo201)
[TFL] Thuglife_------------(thuglife_)
[TFL] Tomiy ----------(CarlosUK)

SECTION 3: Ranking System
Okay so at the moment there are 4 main set-in-concrete ranks. This helps identify how new or skilled to the team members are...

[TFL] Recruit (RM): Light Blue - Can use team skins and rank up (Of course)
[TFL] Official Member (OM): Red - RM abilities + Can have their skins featured on the TFL Thread, here and LFS.net.
[TFL] Elite Member (EM): Green - OM Abilities + Can have their tracks featured on the TFL Thread, here and LFS.net. Can also recruit members for [TFL]
[TFL] Admin/Top Rank (A/TR): Purple - EM Abilities + Can Host events with Owners permission and knowledge for event organisation purposes. Can also kick members with a valid reason and members username.

How to rank up - To rank up in [TFL], you must earn points by finishing between 1st and 5th. A bonus 2 points can be earned by setting the fastest lap, first for a whole lap, tandem a whole lap, best drift score, pole position, etc.
(1st = 5 points)
(2nd = 4 Points)
(3rd = 3 points)
(4th = 2 points)
(5th = 1 point)

[TFL] Official member: 12 Total Points Needed
[TFL] Elite Member: 25 Total Points Needed
[TFL] Admin: 55 Total Points Needed
(These numbers may increase or decrease as this is still in development)

SECTION 4: Recruitment Form...
If you'd like to apply to be a member of The Faithless Legion, please fill out this form

1. LFS Username:
2. LFS Display Name:
3. Current Team (N/A if none):
4. On a 1-10 Scale, how active are you? (eg: 7):
5. Personal Skill: []Racing - []Drifting - []Rally - []Drag
6. Skill level: []Beginner - []Intermediate - []Pro
7. Nation/Country:
8. Age and/or Birthdate:
9. Will you be cooperative towards [TFL] Admins?:
10. What events are you most interested in? []Drift - []Races - []Fun Nights/Playlists

*Fill in the Boxes "[]" with an "X"

SECTION 5: TEAM RULES
These are the team rules and must be followed to avoid a bad reputation and/or getting kicked/banned from [TFL]

1. No purposeful ramming. - We want to provide a fun event/playlist and you ramming others is not accepted
    (In some fun night game modes, this rule does not apply)
  2. Do not be abusive or aggressive towards ANYONE, especially admins.
  3. NO TWEAKS - Keep the tweaks for tweak servers, at [TFL] we race fair and mods are not accepted.
  4. Follow the rules set out in custom games - Events are held on LFS.net and will have rules for that specific event in the description. Follow those rules to avoid getting kicked.
  5. If you're kicked, its for a reason. - You are welcome to re-enter the game, but if you continue to break the rules, you will serve a 12 hour - 24 hour ban.

Warnings will be issued like so...
1st warning - Admin has told you to stop your disturbance
2nd warning - Kicked
3rd warning - 12 hour to 24 hour Ban
4th and final warning - Permanent Ban until you request to be unbanned for a valid reason.

SECTION 6: Final Words
Thank you to everyone who has joined [TFL] and the amazing community of [TC] and their Admins. Your support and suggestions are appreciated and have driven me further to continue this team. Thank you again.

~ Faithless (TFL Team Leader)

[Image: 147431]
Ok faithless,i want to correct you a bit,the black and green tag is not new elite member,it's new rank "inspector" or it's you get confuced about color? Tongue,and about "Ranking system",is it able to jump rank?
Also good job faithless Biggrin

Here is requirements for get in [TFL] team.
1.Do not racist,swear,insult.
2.Must follow every server's rules.
3.Please do not start agurements.(we will have 3 chance warning to get downgrade or kick from the team)
4.Respect all of the people.
5.Please Do not be rude to other people,and do not talk aggressive to everyone.
(I will update every team member at here).
Team Admins,Owner and founders
[TFL] Fa!thless ------------ (terminat0r16876) Owner
Inspector:
Elite members:
Team members:
[TFL] Twiz ------------(Luisdriftking)
Total:1 Team admin,0 Team inspector,0 Elite member,1 Team member.
Nice thread. Smile
Wow nice thread Faithless. And please start this server Biggrin
(2016-07-26 12:16)Yukine Wrote: [ -> ]Nice thread. Smile

(2016-07-26 13:11)CyanKill Wrote: [ -> ]Wow nice thread Faithless. And please start this server Biggrin

Thanks guys. It took me a couple of hours to make sure everything was right and correctly spelt haha.

Re: Starting the server, I will have the server up a lot more now but only for Free Roam purposes until I setup an event in the near future. Don't worry though, there's usually a layout loaded up!
Look for "[TFL] Anything Goes" on the master server. Smile
(2016-07-26 13:22)Faithless Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys. It took me a couple of hours to make sure everything was right and correctly spelt haha.

In that case;

(2016-07-26 13:22)Faithless Wrote: [ -> ]SECTION 5: TEAM RULES

Nice thread.
(2016-07-26 13:22)Faithless Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-26 12:16)Yukine Wrote: [ -> ]Nice thread. Smile

(2016-07-26 13:11)CyanKill Wrote: [ -> ]Wow nice thread Faithless. And please start this server Biggrin

Thanks guys. It took me a couple of hours to make sure everything was right and correctly spelt haha.

Re: Starting the server, I will have the server up a lot more now but only for Free Roam purposes until I setup an event in the near future. Don't worry though, there's usually a layout loaded up!
Look for "[TFL] Anything Goes" on the master server. Smile
OK cool always be looking for that server Biggrin
Those .VOBs mods , hope to not been using in our servers...

Well, congrats , seems to be a bit more organised now.
(2016-07-26 16:59)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]Those .VOBs mods , hope to not been using in our servers...

Well, congrats , seems to be a bit more organised now.

I don't use them there, no. But I know people do use them. I was originally going to remove the statement anyway so I shall do so now.
Guys,Today is the last day for me in [TFL],i choose to leave it because some reason that not be disclosed.
I will remove my self from the team and team list,Thanks for every member who was played with me before!
This will be short and sweet.
[TFL] Ryu
[TFL] Devil
And
[TFL] Fluffy
Will no longer be members, as Ryu conducted a social experiment on TFL, Ryu basically changed his Tag for like 10 minuets where he was shouted at as well as everyone yelling back and fourth with eachother.

As for me, I don't believe management is right, the structure is wrong as well, so I don't think it'll work.. For me, or for the team as a collective.

Thanks
-Fluffy
Well,as most of the people know,the team is almost been no people in it,here is the list of who leave the team.
Vettel ------(FGYSG)
CyanKill ------(rougey)
Devil ------ (Seawon)
Ryu ------ (eregonv1)
Fluffy ------ ()
Lifted ------ (amigo201)
M52B28 ------ (m52b28)
Thuglife ------ (thuglife_)
Tomly ------ (CarlosUK)
Is is the most i can rember,it's sadly that we was having a pretty good start when we started our team,i wish the rest of the team can makes the team get better again.
-Vettel
Hi guys! You remember me? I think i might do a comeback if i can get back:3

1. LFS Username:Maketsi30
2. LFS Display Name:DodoG
3. Current Team (N/A if none):N/A
4. On a 1-10 Scale, how active are you? (eg: 7):8
5. Personal Skill: []Racing - [X]Drifting - [X]Rally - []Drag
6. Skill level: []Beginner - [X]Intermediate - []Pro
7. Nation/Country:Finland
8. Age and/or Birthdate:14
9. Will you be cooperative towards [TFL] Admins?Ohmyf course. I remember Vettel and Faithless! Cool guys!
10. What events are you most interested in? [x]Drift - []Races - []Fun Nights/Playlists
Yep i still rember you!,but i am sorry,if you look up,i already leave the team,i am happy about you want to rejoin the team,but i can't recruit you anymore :/
Just want to make this end.
After 1month's struggling of this team,i have to say this team has being closed due to 2 reasons:first of all,the leader betray all of member and being not even active,and second,no one (expect leader) is in the team,so i was team leader,i am gonna shut down this team,thanks for the support when we first time started the team,and this team is not gonna to be active again.
-Vettel
What an arsey move Vettel, it's not your team to post crap about and control purely because you're no longer in it. Just because you were once a leader of this team, doesn't mean you still have control over. Take a look at the affiliate teams, you don't see Spark leaving CSR, then announcing a few weeks later that he is shutting down the team because Kieran "betrayed" all the members, do you? So what makes you think that you can do exactly that? It's a leader's decision to decide whether to shut down their own team. If you do reply to this, make sure you have some valid points to give out because: A) Just because the team is inactive at the moment doesn't mean it needs to be shut down. B) Just because you fell out with someone doesn't mean you need to be so controlling. I'll say it again. It's not your team! If you've left this team, that's it, you now no longer have anything to do with it.

~Skoda
Yeah, Vettel, sorry to say this but you can't control something you're not in any more. It didn't really need an essay though, Skoda. Wink
One thing I am surprised about is how nobody jumped on the cannons at the clear use of a VOB mod in the damn advertisement picture.
(2016-09-06 19:02)Furry Wrote: [ -> ]One thing I am surprised about is how nobody jumped on the cannons at the clear use of a VOB mod in the damn advertisement picture.

Post #8 and #9.

Well , at it seems that its a final decision to close the team , good luck in your new roads!
Who said they were closing the team, Borja?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's