[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban request Tylerrrr (Unban Request Denied by Blacktop)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Tylerrrr

● Time & Date of Incident 27/7

● Replay / Screenshot Link: mega:///#!LEgGzZKZ!3YhgkZf04qu0jRal1IiXegk_NAoWqvIhzKtp8LdX2_I
Timestamps:

18.05 - rams into me and my suspect. No apology.
21.49 - avoids the swearfilter with 27/07/2016 4:26:07 PM : Tyler : oh get fukd
22.18 - goes wrong side and causes a collision with another user. Does not apologise.
22.58 - wrong sides again and nearly causes another collision.
23.55 - the insulting begins: 27/07/2016 4:28:14 PM : Tyler : THOMAS U IDIOT

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

on my screen I didn't ram into thomas or his suspect.
it's hard for me to lean over my wheel to type on my keyboard during a chase, I always apologise afterwards anyway.
thomas forced me into pitlane after my attempt to turn around to leave to get away from the no chase zone, then forces me to pitlane thats why I called him an idiot, also Thomas needs to stop picking on me, theres multiple times where he follows me waiting for me to do something. it's pathetic

edit; timestamps taken from thomas' report.
The admin who issued the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly.
Hi Tyler,

I won't be unbanning you for a number of reasons.

1. The replay provided belongs to Thomas. If you look back on that replay it's clearly visible that you rammed him and his suspect. You, as part of your unban request, have failed to give me proof that you had not made contact with those cars.

2. I understand that everyone's setup is different, and sometimes it may be hard to type whilst driving. However, it is incredibly easy to set up a simple "sorry" bind, which you can then press should you have a crash. However, the rules still stand that you must say sorry after causing a crash, however difficult you may find it to type.

3. I've watched the replay again in respect to your accusations of Thomas forcing you to be spectated in the pitlane. He performed a legitimate PIT maneuver on you, causing your car to rotate. You chose to drive towards the pitlane. He barely touched you, and what little he did touch you did not make a difference to you getting spectated.

4. Your attitude is absolutely astounding. Rule 1.1 clearly states to respect other players, something that your URS tells me is something you struggle with on the [TC] servers. On top of that, you haven't apologised once for anything you've caused in your unban request. That fact, to me at least, speaks volumes about your character.

From seeing how you act in the servers personally, I think the 14 day ban currently in place will give you a nice bit of time to reflect on your actions, and our rules.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's